taken from another forum

I had this great idea when I was playing about with PhotoShop. As you might know, the 360 has customizable themes - you can even select one of your images (from your PC or hard drive) as a wallpaper/theme for the dashboard.

I was busy for the past few hours creating some nice wallpapers for my dasboard. I'm sure a few people here are good with some graphics software, so why dont we devote a thread to this idea? The creation of wallpapers that would look good on our 360 dashboards?

I made a simple rendering change to this Spiderman 2 wallpaper. Right click and save it to your PC. Connect your PC to your 360, look up the Pictures and select the folder in which you saved the image, and once you find that image, press the X button to set it as a wallpaper. I particarly loved my rendition of this Spiderman wallpaper, i think you'll like it, some may even love it Try it, then judge it

P.S. If you wanna do the same, remember the key rule - make sure the colours dont clash with the 360 fonts that are used on the dashboard, i think they're whit

i never knew u can use stuff from pc as themes did u guys?