Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad News Horrific animal Cruelty

This is horrendous. I don't know what else to say, so here's a quote from the website it's posted on.

I cried when I saw this video clip. Seriously, We've been running this site for years. We've seen some horrible stuff. But NOTHING we've ever seen is as FUCKED UP as this. I'll personally drain my bank account as a reward for anyone that can find the bitch in this video clip. You may think getting drunk and tying a bottle rocket to a cat's tail is funny and not like this. You're WRONG. I know we're going to get a hell of a lot of shit for posting this video. Anyone that says we're posting this to glorify animal cruelty can suck my hairy ass. Click this text or the banner above! It takes you to the donation page for ASPCA. I hope like hell that seeing how FUCKING HORRIBLE this is makes you click the link and donate some money to stop animal cruelty!
    Just to reiterate, this is really fucking disgusting, so don't watch it if you don't think you can handle seeing a kitten killed in a really horrible way. You can use the links below (Especially the FAQ) for details on what these videos involve.

WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC
    Spoiler:

Before you click any of these links, be aware that the content shown is of a woman in high heels repeatedly plunging the heels into live animals (kittens), the animals deaths are very long and painful.

I'd not heard of it before, but apparently these types of video are called 'squish videos' or 'crush videos'

Details on it here and what it entails;
    http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1185310

FAQ;
    http://www.dopplerfx.com/dfx_cfm/cru...n.cfm?dest=FAQ

Guardian Article on crush video's from 2002;
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/arti...718322,00.html

Campaign to stop the video's being produced in china;

CLICK HERE to help try to stop these videos being made.

Latest news;

Localising the search to Helongjiang province, the cyber-sleuths finally identified her Wang Jeu, a 37-year-old nurse at the Luobei People’s Hospital in Luobei county. Having been publicly identified and shamed, Wang earlier this week offered a public apology to animal lovers for her senseless, sadistic act.

She claimed that she had been persuaded into performing for the camera at a time when she was in emotional turmoil following a divorce.

As for punishment, the county government issued a statement saying, "We have fully investigated the details of the cat torturing video, but we can only condemn the producers of the cat torturing video on moral grounds."
    Last edited by Mule; 19th May 2006 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Horrific animal Cruelty

could only handle 20sec, the stiletto heel was enough for me to hit STOP!....that's ....well I have no fuckin words for that
    " The Funk Keeps You Strong - The Jazz Makes You Wise "

Thanks
    Karma Level

I won't watch anything posted on CJ.com these days - too extreme, so this'll be no exception.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

thats fucking rank even by my standards...

watched some of them through my fingers

Was'nt arsed about the bunny... but kittens and puppies? for fuck sake why?
    Last edited by flanflinger; 17th May 2006 at 11:34 AM.
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

That was hardcore....fcuking horrible !!!

Please take notice of Mules warning...this is not a joke ! do not watch if you have a weak stomach. I can watch most things and usually do as i am sometimes fascinated by what goes on in this world...but i had to switch this off after the 1st 20secs.
    "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    > > > George Burns

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

do you know what, I have never hit a woman but if I found one intentionally doing this and videoing it I would fucking hammer them so they know what it feels like.. I mean c'mon who would buy this shite?... some sick sick sick people out there.

taken from the Guardian Story

Until recently, the majority of such films had been made in the United States but last week, in the first recorded case of its kind in Britain, one man and three women from the Stoke-on-Trent area pleaded guilty to charges of animal cruelty and conspiracy to publish obscene material after they were found to be making videos of animals being tortured and killed.

Craig Chapman, 27, Christine Besford, 25, Sarah Cooke, 21, and Theraza Smallwood, 22, pleaded guilty to offences involving a kitten, a guinea pig and a number of mice.

this was a case from 4 years ago... but still time is no healer when it comes to this shit

stoke aint that far from me...
    Last edited by flanflinger; 17th May 2006 at 11:41 AM.
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

All they got for it was 4 months.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

listen not being a stick in the mud or anything... but this thread needs to go... I am all for wierd and wonderful but this is just wrong.. and realy doesnt need to be advertised.

its not right...

yeah and I know you put a warning on it but like curious george people are going to look
    Last edited by flanflinger; 17th May 2006 at 11:51 AM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I posted this thread to draw attention to the fact that this kind of thing goes on, the more people are aware of these atrocities the better chance there is of something being done to stop it.

I did not post it for entertainment value and have added several warnings.

Thanks
    Karma Level

That's fucking horrible. It's not often that I actually have to turn away from something but that was terrible. Why do they do that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flanflinger
    listen not being a stick in the mud or anything... but this thread needs to go... I am all for wierd and wonderful but this is just wrong.. and realy doesnt need to be advertised.

its not right...

yeah and I know you put a warning on it but like curious george people are going to look
    i disagree, i turned it off but i am glad i am aware of it so that if in future i see anything like it happen or see footage being distributed i can do something about it or let someone know who can.
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

hmmm... true true

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not even going to watch the vid, but what is worrying is where will headcases like this stop? Is it little kids next? Sick.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Are these people a danger to those around them?

Quite possibly. There is a well-documented link between violence against animals and violence against human beings. Animal cruelty is in the history of a majority of serial killers, rapists, and spouse/child abusers.

Consider that one who abuses animals lacks empathy. Is the transition from torturing a helpless cat to torturing a helpless baby all that great?
    From the FAQ: http://www.dopplerfx.com/dfx_cfm/cru...n.cfm?dest=FAQ

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree on this thread going. I watched the video's. Yes we all watch some sick shit on the net from time to time ( or when GK posts :-p )

But this has no place here.

Id rather spend a day with tub girl that watch that shit again
    FC United Of Manchester

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/madmoose2/ourbanner.jpg[/IMG]

LOVE United - HATE Glazer

[url]www.fc-utd.co.uk[/url]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoMoose
    Yes we all watch some sick shit on the net from time to time ( or when GK posts :-p )
    thanks for that you cheeky bassa I needed a laugh after watching that sick shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

as bad as that is, I cant believe people are saying remove that yet no one has asked to remove the story about the 1 day old baby rape? Maybe its the video aspect as sometimes when you see stuff it hits the mind harder? I do belive that video is real (as in a real kitten) but I also believe that the cat was drugged or something as didnt really seem to be reacting as I thought it would have (not that I am an authority on this or anything) but still very sick to end a life this way, I just hope I am right and the kitten was drugged so heavily that it didnt feel anything......

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can see a debate starting here

I personally believe the post should stay as people need to be made aware of some of the sick shit that goes on in this world in the hope that the more people know the more can be done.

There is plenty of warning and an explanation about this thread...so you have been warned...so dont watch it.

opinions will be different on this thread which is natural but dont be nieve to whats going on......my lady will not have it that bestiality exists no matter what i try to introduce.....i mean...show her on the web...but she would rather believe its all camera trickery rather than real.....and no shes not even blonde !
    "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    > > > George Burns

Thanks
    Karma Level

there is no need what so ever for anybody to see it apart from the authorities who are trained to deal with that kind of stuff, it really has no place on an open forum let alone this one!!! I have strong nerves but I just couldn't handle what was unfolding in front of me....and I only watched 20sec's

I under stand what everybody has to say and I agree that it needs to be highlighted...but....still no need it should be removed the point has been proven let's leave it at that.....unless someone knows where she stays.
    Watching it only condones the actions of these sicko fucks...if people watch it/talk about it these people will continue to find a market for it.
    End of....
    " The Funk Keeps You Strong - The Jazz Makes You Wise "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I e-mailed China's ambassador to the United Nations via the peta website as a direct result of having witnessed this film. Had I not seen it I would have done nothing, and that wouldn't have helped the situation at all.

It may be unpleasant but ignorance isn't going to save more animals from dying.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast