Close

Thread: kane news..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default kane news..

http://www.ringsidemayhem.com/news.p...151478764.html

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

Kane would be a big loss to the WWf and it still gets on my goat that he has never had a long run at the title, especially nowadays when that wee twat rey jr has the belt and makes a mockery of the whole title situation.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: kane news..

I know what u mean.... Even when he held the Intercontinental Belt, they scrapped it on him!! Kane is a great character with the "indestructable monster" gimmick I thought he might of had the title for a wee while but thats WWE for you...

I still feel he lost a bit of his monster image once the mask came off but then again it must be a killer running around with that constantly..

Anyone know who the new masked kane is???

Thanks
    Karma Level

They killed Kane when they pushed Shane O-Mac, a non wrestler, as his equal.

When he took his mask off and went nuts, that would have been the perfect time to put the title on him coz he had some major heat with the crowd. They should have pushed him as a monster heel but they jobbed him out to Shane-O.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73
    I know what u mean.... Even when he held the Intercontinental Belt, they scrapped it on him!! Kane is a great character with the "indestructable monster" gimmick I thought he might of had the title for a wee while but thats WWE for you...

I still feel he lost a bit of his monster image once the mask came off but then again it must be a killer running around with that constantly..

Anyone know who the new masked kane is???
    The "Fake Kane" was played by Freakin Deacon from Deep South Wrestling. He had been rumored to be brought up for a while and finally has made it to the roster.

credit: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/41292/Off-Air-Raw-Notes-and-Heat-Taping-Results-Plus-the-Identity-of-//Fake-Kane/ /-(SPOILERS).htm

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Fake KAne was the worst thing ive ever seen. it looked nothing like kane from the 90s. The crap wig and lack of muscle definition really made the fake kane look like shite.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i've heard that storyline is going to be scarpped after 1 attempt
    Signature Removed - Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

nah, i reckon they will face off ate vengence and the real kane will "kill" his tormentor