Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Does Booze give you vivid dreams?

I don't usually remember any of my dreams, but over the past few weeks i've been drinking everynight and have been experiencing some really weird dreams in the morning, ranging from having fights with family members to destroying homes and throwing police all over the place.

It's making me want to quit the booze as i am feeling shit every morning, (probably not following my own advice about drinking enough water in the heat etc etc)

Anyone else suffer from boozey dreams?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Does Booze give you vivid dreams?

i just wake up feeling shite.

i much prefer drugs.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I expect you'll find that's the dehydration, make sure you drink alot of water before going to bed and keep some water by your bed for if you wake up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

im currently absolutely pished and im drinking shitloads of water.

i'll still wake up feeling like somone shat in me mouth and kicked my head for 4 hours.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode
    i'll still wake up feeling like somone shat in me mouth and kicked my head for 4 hours.
    Remind me not to drink what you drink!

If I have any painkillers (prescription or non-prescription) I have weird dreams, like cueballkrill quite violent.
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can't vouch for the vivid dreams theory. One thing a night on the tiles does give me though is tree snapping morning wood

Thanks
    Karma Level

Drink doesnt affect my dreams but if i smoke too much then i cant get to sleep for twitching and when i finally do i start having fucked up dreams about all sorts............ All hail the Mariujana lord!!

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode
    These fetish clubs get worse and worse

Thanks
    Karma Level

As with the night before, am too pissed to remember anything.

Think its probably just the lack of water in your system.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheFincher
    if i smoke too much then i cant get to sleep for twitching
    That explains the noise the other night, I thought you were just having a wank!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Alcohol and weed affects how much proper sleep you get and can make it quite restless. This means that you spend a lot more time in a light sleep which is much more inductive to dreams, also because your half waking up a lot more often they become a lot easier to remember.

Thanks
    Karma Level

deep fried crispy beef from my chinese gives not just me but my friends as well crazy dreams - there must be something weird in it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Take vitamin B tablets before and after a heavy sesh - eases the headache caused by dehydration... but it's water based absorption, so take it with a pint of water. Take 2 the morning of your sesh, then 2 the morning after - you should feel a fuck load better in comparison.

All hail Vit B - the saviour of my stag weekends

Thanks
    Karma Level

I used to never dream, well maybe once in 2-3 months. Since I cut the blazing, I dream occaisonally, always weird bizzare stuff. Drinking doesn't help tho, I just wake up with last memories being normally about half way through drinking session.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have weird dreams even when i dotn drink. like i dreamt last night that i had to single handedly kill godzilla with a bolt gun with only one bolt. the fucker disappeared/turned into my granny before i got the chance to kill it. theni was on a bike and turned into my mate thomas then i woke up. thats a sober dream, i daren't go into my drunken dreams

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sure does give me weird vivid dreams. Sometimes they're bloody crackers.

the other night i had only a few beers and a half bottle of french plonk (40% off 6 french bottles at a rather well priced alcohol shop ).

that night dreamt that i had ordered a chinese meal and i was reselling it to people. obviously had been advertised in a paper or summate cos they were turning up at the door and just asking for it. Even nikki off BB turned up for a post eviction chinese. she seemed happy with the meal. lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have to say that I agree. Sometimes anyway. I had been reading hunt for red october and then drank a lot that night. Ended up thinking I way a missile!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep
    deep fried crispy beef from my chinese gives not just me but my friends as well crazy dreams - there must be something weird in it
    You cant be serious

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mule
    I expect you'll find that's the dehydration, make sure you drink alot of water before going to bed and keep some water by your bed for if you wake up.
    thats ok but i tried that one night and i was going to the bog every half hour i didnt get time to dream

Thanks
    Karma Level

I get some crazy ass dreams when i'm sober let alone when i'm drunk.

Dream 1

Started off walking along a pass that was covered in mid height grass with trees either side. Then several other people started walking wtih me. Then we all had army gear on and rifles and began running.
    We turned round a corner and there was an old abandoned house with Nazi's in it and we started shooting them. Once they were all dead there was loads of noise in the trees behind us and hundreds of Zombies came running out so we ran into the trees.
    After running through the trees i came to a warehouse. Went inside and it was massive on the inside but open planned. I took the lift to the top floor and there was a set of steps up to some huge missile silo style doors with two huge egyptian statues in front of (like from stargate). I don't know why but i needed to get through them.
    Then there was a loud crash and a giant robot sentinal style thing broke through the front of the warehouse and began destroying things and killing people. I went to find my gun but it was in the middle of a maze of wire mesh which i had to navigate and i kept getting cut and caught in it. I got to my gun and then woke up.
    Very wierd

Dream 2
    Theres a road that goes up a hill in a straight line and where i live is near the top of the hill but at right angles to the road going up the hill. So basically if you stand at the end of my road you can look down to the bottom of the hill.
    In this dream there were two big wooden watch towers at the end of my road and i was 'defending my street'....with a sword...
    A huge mob of people came running up the hill towards my road and me and my friend were the only ones defending it as everyone else was indoors.
    They got to us and i started attacking them with my sword but it wasn't hurting them, as though the blade was blunt.
    So i went into the back of my garden and pulled Excalibur from the stone bird table and then headed back to fight. Whilst walking there i remember holding the sword to my hear and it was humming. The i started fighting people and this sword actually worked. Very gorey, very violent aftermath

Dream 3
    I got off the bus in our village and walked past the local kebab shop. A guy who i used to be friends with but now don't get on with was in there on the fruit machine. So i walked into the kebab shop and pulled out a gun. The gun turned into a bannana but i still shot him in the back of the head anyway. Blood was spraying out the back of his head like in kill bill, but he didn't die, just turned round and looked at me with blood spraying everywhere.
    That dream freaked me out!

The wierdest dreams for me are ones when theres someone in them who you've never met but you have some kind of emotional connection or strong feeling of hate, anger or love towards them. When you wake up it feels like you've had a dream about someone you've know your entire life, but you've never even seen them before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast