Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default I'll ALWAYS Know What You Did Last Summer!

I shit you not.....the sequels continue rolling

The latest installment in the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" franchise focuses on a seemingly harmless Fourth of July prank that ends in the unexpected death of a friend of four teens from a small Colorado town who make a pact to keep the death a secret (despite one's desperate protest). Over the course of the following year, the four teens find their friendships all horribly strained and all but terminated completely from the trauma. Come the next Fourth of July, just before the town's annual carnival, the four teens all find themselves being victimized by a mysterious menace when they begin to receive intimidating calling cards indicating someone is aware of what happened before. The group suspect the cousin of the dead friend, only to discover they are very much on the wrong track. Can the friends survive and figure out the identity of their tormentor before they end up dead themselves
    Many people will not even be aware there was a second sequel being made to the lovable "I know what you did last summer!" Although not as brilliant as the first Scream, it was still one of the better slasher flicks since the early eighties in my humble opinion...

Anyway, this flick is pretty much shot for shot the same as the first one, and it reminded me of a mix between final destination 3 and I Still Know what you did last summer.

Couple of fit slags in the film, always goes down well....and its typical straight to DVD trash, which again I love.

Worth watching if you like cheesy horror/slasher flicks, and probably better than a lot of these teen horror flicks that get cinematical releases if I am honest.

Decent watch

6/10
    Last edited by Mule; 31st January 2007 at 12:32 PM.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes