I have compiled a few links below to help if you don't have any ideas on what to get. Remember that a tattoo is for life, unless you want to go through hours of painful and expensive laser surgery having it removed think about your choice. I would strongly advise against having your birds name or something fashionable done. Put some effort into your planning and be original, just because a footballer has some wanky shite on his chest doesn't mean you have too.

Not all flash is free and available on the web, some artists charge hundreds of dollars\pounds to purchase it. For example Louis Malloy charges £600 for the line drawing alone of the crucifixation on David Beckham's back. Alternatively buy the t-shirt off his wbesite for £20 and have someone trace it.

Before you decide on what you want find a local tattooist and get some feedback on how good he\she is. Then have a chat with them and flick through the tonnes of flash they will have in their parlour. Don't be put off if the tattooed mongrel behind the counter has an attitude with you. I still get shit in tattoo parlours\conventions and I have a lot of ink. You will stumble across many an arsehole with a bad attitude in this industry.

Feel free to add to the list guys...

Free Tattoo Flash
BME Flash
Wow Tattoos
Tattoodles
Bullseye Tattoo
Flash 2 XS
Tattoo Now
Moniques Euro Tattoo
Inquisition Tattoo
Shawn Conn
Tattoo Galaxy