Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant pipex problems, beware!

I have an account with pipex at a business address, it's used solely for my personal use as I am unable to get a decent connection from home.

When I signed up with pipex back in July I only opted for the pipex max serivce and nothing else, no phone calls, no anti-virus, nothing.

Well all has been fine, I can't fault the service I have been provided with until yesterday!

I got my credit card bill through for last month and saw I was to be billed for over £150 just for pipex alone.

After logging on to their site and checking my account invoices I saw they had added pipex talk to my subscription package.

This months bill is now currently at £250+ ... the phone line that I have this service on is a business line with BT.

Well obviously I was concerned about this as the money is now coming out on my credit card, so I rang pipex.

I spoke to a customer service rep and explained I only applied for a max account and required no phone services from them what so ever. The girl checked and even she admitted my account history didn't look right as it showed I had paid only for a max account since July up to last month where the talk plan was "mysteriously added".

I'll be ringing them again tomorrow to double check all this. I'll be getting the money back for the phone calls but what a shock and inconvenience this has been!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: pipex problems, beware!

Good luck, they did the same phonecall thing with me, still waiting for payment from May.
    Cancelled my DD with them & informed them of this in October, still waiting for a reply off them.
    Fucking Tossers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cancelled with these fuckwits back in june and they kept taking the pipex talk service of my debit card until last month after the 20th phone call for them to take it off and they still havent refunded just keep being told i'm on some very large spread sheet awaiting payment they owe me £20 fuckers how quick would they want it if I owed them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

sounds like they have allot of problems... I have been reading about them on other boards... I'd be inclined to to say they do it on purpose to get extra business... it's bang out of order.

I never had a problem with them though with my first subscription, couldn't really fault them but they have really pissed me off over this and as soon as my year is up I'll be leaving for sure...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got a letter yesterday from Pipex!!!

It was an apology from them for fucking my account up!

It hasn't really changed anything though as I still have to sort the extra bill out..... but I suppose it's better than nothing?!?

I also phoned BT who I have line rental with and they have no records or knowledge of Pipex taking over the call plan or returning it to them. At my last two residences BT have written to me within a few days to confirm the changes. There seems to be a 2 week gap where neither company have records! BT have given me a number to dial before making calls now though, so that they can be monitored.

Thanks
    Karma Level

all I can say is stay well clear with pipex!

They are still in argument with me by trying to bill me £15.00 for their mistake of refunding me back a regrade fee twice over 21 months ago, I left them in June 2006!

They aint getting a penny back from me, it was their mistake and it's cost me to investigate their claim so they can fuck off.

Their customer service is the worst i've ever had to deal with, no communication and lack of customer care.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Re: pipex problems, beware!

10 more phone calls and I am still awaiting a refund. Some girl said she would sort it that instant told me it was done 2 weeks later still no money in my account. They need boycotting like the plague