Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Sign up to Xbox Live Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft Points free.

Upgrade from Xbox Live® Silver to Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft® Points free. That's enough for some classic Arcade games, gamer pics, map packs, demos or themes. How you spend them is up to you. Just subscribe to Gold between 2/11/2006 and 2/1/2007 and we'll automatically send you the points. Simply buy a pre-paid 12 month membership card from your nearest game retailer, or sign up for Gold membership through the Xbox 360™ dashboard with your credit card. It's as easy as that; but remember it's a limited time offer so don't pass it up. Just look at all the other fantastic stuff you'll be missing out on if you do!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newbie Re: Sign up to Xbox Live Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft Points free.

Not sure if it should be in this area or Biggy's, only had a couple of threads, apologies if in wrong area.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sign up to Xbox Live Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft Points free.

Cheers, I was gonna wait until my free trials are up at the end of Jan, but Ill renew now.. and get Small Arms for free..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sign up to Xbox Live Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft Points free.

my year ends on boxing day,so if i get another 12 months now will that mean that it starts from now or will it just add itself on to my existing subs?

Thanks
    Karma Level

do these points get added when you register any 12 month live code? i.e. even if you bought one from ebay? Or are they special promotional codes?
    fcuk it

Thanks
    Karma Level

can't seem to get the link work.. is the offer still on?

EDIT: just read it again.. however, does your subscription start after your free trial ?
    Last edited by scotto; 13th December 2006 at 05:34 PM.
    Computers: iMac 20'', iMac 17'', PowerBook 15'', Mac Mini.
    Photography: Canon EOS 20D, BG-E2, EF 18-55mm, EF 100-300, EF 28-135 IS, Post production by DPP.
    Web site: My Lotus Elise Blog

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, I just signed up for 12 months and no free points... that link isnt working, is there another source?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: Sign up to Xbox Live Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft Points free.

This is the email I received below, sorry I don't know much more about it, just what it says in the email.

Gav

Can't see the images? Read this issue online.

Upgrade from Xbox Live® Silver to Gold for 12 months and get 1600 Microsoft® Points free. That's enough for some classic Arcade games, gamer pics, map packs, demos or themes. How you spend them is up to you. Just subscribe to Gold between 2/11/2006 and 2/1/2007 and we'll automatically send you the points. Simply buy a pre-paid 12 month membership card from your nearest game retailer, or sign up for Gold membership through the Xbox 360™ dashboard with your credit card. It's as easy as that; but remember it's a limited time offer so don't pass it up. Just look at all the other fantastic stuff you'll be missing out on if you do!
    Just Add Friends

Only Xbox Live Gold lets you play with your friends wherever they are. It's a different experience every time. Chat to your mates, taunt them, invite them, challenge them, co-operate or compete... It's your call. Your only responsibility is to have fun!
    An Arcade in Your Living Room

Download free trials of everything from puzzles, and card and board games, to retro arcade favourites and action titles. They're easy to pick up and hard to put down, and we're adding great new games to the mix every week. So there's always something fresh and fun to try out. Plus you can post your scores and even play online with your mates.
    Make a Date for More Fun

There's always something going on with Xbox Live, but with Gold membership you can actually be part of it all. Each month Game with Fame on Xbox Live gives you the chance to play against celebrities from the worlds of music, gaming, sport or film. Take on DJs direct from Ibiza or challenge your favourite footballer at FIFA. With Calendar you can also stay on top of all the competitions, tournaments and much, much more...
    Get Fresh with Marketplace

Try before you buy by downloading the hottest demos for the most anticipated new games. Xbox Live Marketplace is your one-stop shop for fantastic games and entertainment content on Xbox Live. There's even a whole range of movie trailers and music videos to download and experience. Marketplace is constantly being updated so keep checking back for the latest and greatest content.

Terms and Conditions

If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Xbox Live, go to the Info Sharing options in the Xbox Live dashboard and opt out. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously-initiated promotional communications from Xbox Live for a short while.

Privacy Statement

Terms of Use

Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond WA 98052, USA

©2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Xbox 360 logos, Xbox Live, and the Xbox Live logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names and logos of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

That is all the link takes you to.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/xbox360/
    Last edited by LFC Muppet; 14th December 2006 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like Im out of luck, just got this reply from Xbox Support..

In order to qualify

· Customers must upgrade their Silver account to an Xbox Live 12 month Gold membership between 12nd December 2006 and 31st January 2006
    · Customers must have received the email informing them off the offer (in order to get this email there account must have ‘Opted In’ for marketing communication to receive these promo emails. If the customer hasn’t then they will not be eligible for this offer

MS Points will be emailed to customer automatically no later than 2nd March 2006

Terms and conditions for the promotion are available at http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/liveupgrade.htm and below

1.This promotion is open to UK residents only
    2.To qualify you must be a current Xbox Live Silver member and purchase a 12 month Gold membership and have received the email.

Thank you for using Xbox Customer support e-mail.

Ah well..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by silentbob10 View Post
    Looks like Im out of luck, just got this reply from Xbox Support..

In order to qualify

· Customers must upgrade their Silver account to an Xbox Live 12 month Gold membership between 12nd December 2006 and 31st January 2006
    · Customers must have received the email informing them off the offer (in order to get this email there account must have ‘Opted In’ for marketing communication to receive these promo emails. If the customer hasn’t then they will not be eligible for this offer

MS Points will be emailed to customer automatically no later than 2nd March 2006

Terms and conditions for the promotion are available at http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/liveupgrade.htm and below

1.This promotion is open to UK residents only
    2.To qualify you must be a current Xbox Live Silver member and purchase a 12 month Gold membership and have received the email.

Thank you for using Xbox Customer support e-mail.

Ah well..

Apologies!!

Cheers for finding out!

Gav