Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Seats on planes !

Firstly,I should explain that Im quite tall,anyway....

They are designed for skeletal,midgets and people who think a gadget is that wee silver button,that tips your seat back.
    Sure,youve paid £120 for your Spanish holiday,and you want your moneys-worth,but do you really have to recline your seat,every 10 mins.

You PR!CK !

From the minute I find my seat,I'll be watching you cvnt.My eyes will be burning into the back of your head,as your fingers twitch over that button.Try it,just fkn try it.
    Your type has made me so paranoid that I have to raise my knees to the ultimate penetrative height to cause you the most discomfort...should you even think about it.

I can spot you,youre always the loud cvnt behind me in the check-in queue,even louder cases,and kids that belong in a zoo.

I JUST KNOW you'll be sitting in front of me......and youre spawn of satan,brats will be kicking fk outta the back of my seat.They cant sit next to you cos you got pissed in the lounge,and held the plane up.But,hey,youre soooo popular.

DONT TOUCH THE SILVER BUTTON !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Seats on planes !

been anywhere nice mate?

Thanks
    Karma Level

agree 100%! almost all passengers on planes are cnuts....and the biggest cnut is in front of you bouncing up and down on the seat....grrrrr

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

120 quid on a holiday? What do you expect first fucking class?

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is my point.The inbred b@stard thinks all the people on the plane,should show him respect for his giro-busting family holiday bonanza.
    The w@nk.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    been anywhere nice mate?
    Nah,last time they left me behind in Orlando cos I refused to sit behind the exact same tosser who i'd been nose to eyebrow with on the way out there.
    US stewardesses are ugly old cows too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i'm off to LA next Monday.. so I have 12 and a half hours of this to look forward to! no doubt I'll be posting shortly after on this very same thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

Beekae, why didnt you just kick off on the plane, causing it to be diverted and terrify all the innocent passengers? Thats what your lot usually do...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

A few hours to barcelona was bad enough, couldnt do a long haul flight in those seats.

Oh and fucking ryanair are wankers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

went on easyjet from aberdeen to london couple days ago and because it's such a shit airline I don't even think you can recline the seat, so that gets rid of that problem :x

the other problem about lack of room can be solved by paying 15 quid for the "fast boarding" option then getting at the front of the queue at check in and stealing the emergency seat by the wing that has double the legroom ;D
    [CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Real pirates don't [I]STEAL[/I], they [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]SHARE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/B][SIZE=1]Unless they are cunts, then they just leech...:happy:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not for families,kids aint allowed to sit there,cos you have to be physically fit to help others off,in an emergency....like anyone would really do that !!
    In fact,sitting on my lonesome....you may be onto something m8 .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fusen View Post
    went on easyjet from aberdeen to london couple days ago and because it's such a shit airline I don't even think you can recline the seat, so that gets rid of that problem :x
    i've done that same flight on BA before, its even worse in the exact opposite way. you get a meal and snacks and they sell all sorts of shite and hand out newspapers on the way in, and its a 40 minute flight! sure, that would be great in business class to get a meal out of the way instead of just wasting the 40 minutes of the working day but if you are going for economy class then getting it cheap is surely the main point. a meal is needed on a longer flight but i'd sit in the cargo hold if i was just going from one end the of the uk to the other to get it cheaper

read in the paper today that one airline runs an empty flight between heathrow and somewhere every day just to keep their slot on the runway. thats a bit embarassing given all the enviromental stuff thats going on

the wing seat is ace though, me and my mates were sitting there when we went to gran canaria last year, its like first class except you dont get offered cups of tea every 5 minutes
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Are you a fit and able person,and willing to evacuate all passengers,without disregard for youre own life.
    Are you fk,you lying cvnt.

You should be ashamed of yourself !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, I'm not that tall and normal built. What gets me is, when flying economy is big people. The ones who sit next to me and take 1/3 of my seat "area". I can't even eat properly, they should pay extra. I sit there fuming with anger but say nothing as I am way too polite. Instead I go online to websites and complain there, which helps a little
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

some cnuts do it on a purpose to piss the person behind off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    some cnuts do it on a purpose to piss the person behind off.
    Last flight I was on...not 10 minutes into the flight, the girl in front reclined her seat. I showed my displeasure with a grim look on my face, which she happened to see because she quickly turned around at the time.

She then must have told her mum about this 'incident', and then the hideous, grotesque fat bitch of a mum swapped seats and sat in fron of me. She then preceded to use the seat like a fucking bouncy castle for the next 3 hours.....plus the flabby cow was eating loads of stinky food.

Man I wanted to smack her one. Council scum......

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    Last flight I was on...not 10 minutes into the flight, the girl in front reclined her seat. I showed my displeasure with a grim look on my face, which she happened to see because she quickly turned around at the time.

She then must have told her mum about this 'incident', and then the hideous, grotesque fat bitch of a mum swapped seats and sat in fron of me. She then preceded to use the seat like a fucking bouncy castle for the next 3 hours.....plus the flabby cow was eating loads of stinky food.

Man I wanted to smack her one. Council scum......
    Iknow the type mate bet that was hell. wouldnt you just of loved to of swung a right hook round

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really hate that too. People shouldn't be allowed to recline their seats except at nights or at an allotted time or in an designated area of seating.

Also baggage weight limits should reflect the weight of the passenger as well, why should some really fat 20 stone lump be allowed to take as much as everyone else who pays the same ticket price but uses up less fuel then him?. Surely luggage allowances should take into account total weight of passenger and luggage combined.

MML

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beekae View Post
    Are you a fit and able person,and willing to evacuate all passengers,without disregard for youre own life.
    Are you fk,you lying cvnt.

You should be ashamed of yourself !
    we didnt actually ask for that seat

on a flight to a sunny place during holiday season they'd pretty much have to just get a group of guys going off on a boozing holiday to sit there because everyone else on the plane is going to be elderly or have kids, or just be another equal group of guys going on a boozing holiday. can't say i'd hang around for very long though, but it would depend on the circumstances. if the plane was floating safely in water and people were going down the shoot into a rescue boat then it wouldnt be particularly taxing to stand by the door and help the old ladies

i think grouping people into set seats is a good idea though. quiet single flyers and pairs of OAPs etc. in one set, rowdy youths in another set, and families in another one. nobody wants to sit between a screaming baby and a drunk student on a flight
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

It pisses me off that you can barely get the tray down to put a paper on or eat when the person infront reclines their seat. This invariably causes you to recline your seat in some attempt to regain some space thus causing the person behind the same agro. I agree with muttleymacclad that you should only be able to recline your seat during "quiet" times such as when the cabin lights are dimmed. I guess this wouldn't really be any help on short haul fights though!

*shrug*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast