Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Why Do Bosses have to be cnuts

Now I am usualy the first to walk off a job but I am trying to prove a lot of people that I can keep a job for more than 6 months without hurting myself or someone else. Now my boss has started to grip my shit by bollocking me for every little infraction that comes up even though 99.9% of the time its someone elses job that I have to go back to and sort out..

Now yesterday I did drop a bollock... I dropped my van keys off a roof and the main key cracked... now for five months I have had to use the key to manualy open the doors as the central locking did not work and the alarm did not work.. but this last drop broke the chip completely and the van would not start... now the cnut has billed me £60.00 from my wages for a new FULLY Functioning key, I would have gone halves as the key did not work when he gave it to me originally.. I just want to grab him and slap him everywhere.

I could get my saldering iron out and remove the buttons for the central locking and alarm so the key is back in its original condition...

What you reckon?

Twat boss and go to nick?

Confront him and get him to go halves coz the key was fucked anyway?

Or Soldering Iron away and leave the company?

I know it sounds silly but I get vertually fuckall wages now as it is, as most of the usual work has dried up something rotten.

ahh well vented
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Why Do Bosses have to be cnuts

smack him up soo much he won't want to go to the cops.

but on the other side of things tell him the story and if he still goes crazy call him a fat cunt and see his reaction and then smack the cunt for good measure. he sounds like a prick of the highest mate

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol... the fella is tiny and skinny lol...

far from fat
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

check with legal but im sure they are not allowed to take from your wage without aggrement from yourself

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flanflinger View Post
    lol... the fella is tiny and skinny lol...

far from fat
    I hate it when cunts shout at me and I just go off on one and start throwing my fists. Went mental at a manager in my place at work when he shouted at me for something and I told him to get outside and then says forget it and started running for the cunt.. fucking hate it when you get those people who are always right be it your boss or not.

I say just twat the cunt yer hardest and show him whos boss and then rub yer grapes in his face...he'll know not to mess again

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol...

got into a spot of bother last time I decked my boss lol... he called the plod but when they checked his own CCTV they seen him poking me in the chest and my defencive 3 digs and down went as self defence lol..

he thought he was going to get awarded brewsties in compo and nearly got nicked himself

Thanks
    Karma Level

agree with tam fuck the cun7 up big style
    strip the twat naked and sellotape him face down to his desk then ram the soildering iron up his arse plug it in and watch his face as it reaches operating tempreture.

(other brands of stickie tape are avalible)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

nahh to be honest I could not bring myself to harm him I just want to show him I am not taking his shit no more..

Could have my sister the tax inspector audit him

Thanks
    Karma Level

/me walks away quietly from this thread since the new developments ....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

he he he

Thanks
    Karma Level

Geez flanny, is there anywhere in town you haven't worked? You're like the office bicycle when it comes to working

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol... there was a thread by incognito about me... a few years ago on here...

I've had over 30 jobs since leaving school... some overlapped some I had for a few days and spewed it... but most of the time during my 20's I had at least two jobs at any one time lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sounds like a dillemma a mate of mine is in at the moment, he's far from the sharpist tool in the box (but he is a decent bloke, and that's what counts in my book), so his boss really rips the arse out of him in different ways..especially on pay day. He docks him money for stupid things like making phone calls on the company phone when he hasn't, doesn't pay him the total hours worked in a certain week etc... basically taking him for an idiot. Trouble is, although my mate may be a little 'slow', he's got mates like me who know how to read a piss-take salary slip and I've lined him up with another job in a couple of months through friends as he is very reliable and a really hard worker... he's built like a mobile mountain and is planning a 'jump' on his current boss and a couple of the bosses cronies with another co worker in a couple of weeks on a night out.. it's going to be a messy finale lol.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is gonna sound horrible, but I've always hated working for women - or should I say, I have hated the women that I have worked for.

Fucking schizos with a massive chip on their shoulders - pisses me right off.

No offence laydeez....just my experience

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    This is gonna sound horrible, but I've always hated working for women - or should I say, I have hated the women that I have worked for.

Fucking schizos with a massive chip on their shoulders - pisses me right off.

No offence laydeez....just my experience
    I know what you mean mate.. a right bastard that is.. I think there is actually a term used for that situation these days... marriage
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    I know what you mean mate.. a right bastard that is.. I think there is actually a term used for that situation these days... marriage
    touche'

lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

My former boss was the biggest cunt ever too. Known him all my life, his family knew mine but as a boss most people hated him, he's only a few years older than me.

When i was working there, we were meant to finish at 5:30. If we left before 6 they'd moan, we didn't get paid overtime and some nights they made us stay till after 8.

When a mate of mine died I told him id be going to the funeral a week before and to take it out of my holiday. The day came, he made me go in on the morning, when I was about to leave he demanded me to go back as soon as the funeral was over. I didn't, was invited to the wake and he was ringing me none stop. Next day he had a go at me and docked me half a days wages.

When disgruntled customers and former employees came demanding money they were owed, he'd hide in his office and wouldn't come out until the coast was clear. Fuckin pussy!

Same with the CEO of the company too, biggest tosser about.

Final straw, got paid a cheque for a months wages, it bounced. They said they'd sort it, I gave em a week and they didn't so I quit when they needed me the most.

Took them to a tribunal last year which I won unanimously, after that they ignored all my letters for demands. I'm now enforceing the decision and sending the bailiffs around, suprise suprise he soon starts replying to my letters and e-mails now he knows i'm going further.

Biggest tosser(s) around i swear.

Rant over

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

thats what we like to here lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I reckon it's the deputy management who are the biggest cunts - because they want to be "general" management but aren't there but feel like they have somethin to prove and get on a powertrip!

maybe that's just from my experience (both dep managers I've had are female BTW!)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

team leaders are the same... boot licking fuckbags!

and if any are on here... you know "the office" was based on you fuckers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast