Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sega's NiGHTS *IS* coming to Wii *OUT NOW*

What you'll be doing during most playtime is flying after a dragon to get a key within a time limit.
    During normal levels you'll do this 3 times, then get to a boss fight.
    It's not clear how to defeat a boss, you'll probably fly around wondering what to do.
    If you fail to beat the boss within the time limit you'll need to start the entire level over, a complete pain.

I can't get into the concept of the game, it simply feels old.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i thought that how it would end up being recieved, even when the first game came out the format of the gameplay wasn't anything new really, it was basically a combo/score gaining game. Nowadays most gamers want to go through a game never having to repeat sections, let alone repeating them to gain high scores. noobs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    i thought that how it would end up being recieved, even when the first game came out the format of the gameplay wasn't anything new really, it was basically a combo/score gaining game. Nowadays most gamers want to go through a game never having to repeat sections, let alone repeating them to gain high scores. noobs
    We're a dying breed mate. To most gamers score attack is sadly a thing of the past now. I used to spend hours on the original NiGHTS trying to beat my score, trying to link just one more ring every time, or adding an extra twist or spin. If this new version is half as good as the original I'll be well pleased, saving it til tomorrow night when the mrs and kids have gone to bed

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah I did the same, although at that time I didnt have a masive selection of other games to steal my attention, or even a PC so I'm not sure I'd do the same again.

I remember playing one of the early stages over and over to get the continuous combo thing going and having what i thought was a near perfect score, then reading a magazine where some Japanese player had almost double my score.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12