Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Do you have two kids

After a couple of years i have realised just how demanding my second little boy is. I used to give the girlfriend a hard time about how little see did around the house considering she does not work.

I have two boys, one is 5 and very easy to deal with, the second is 2 and a right handful.

For anyonewho thinks that there second child will be just like the first you are sadly mistaken. My oldest is easy going, he has never had a tandrun, accepts what we say and is generally a happy little boy. The youngest, shit what a difference, a real little nightmare, a very happy little boy in general but has has a really be naughty streak in him.

I bought him a little golf set the other day as he is really into golf for some reason, however he spent most of the time hitting his older brother with the golf clubs.

He kicks, punches, headbutts and generally causes mayhem in the house.

At the end of the day i love him to bits as he does have a lovely side to him.

Just wondering how different anyone elses kids are ?.

Sam, Aged 2 1/2

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Do you have two kids

Bah,only 2 fecking lightweight m8.lol...I have 4 girls m8 and believe you me it aint easy..Its easier to go to work than look after them all..But its mainly the youngest as she is just 15 months and what a set of lungs she has developed They play me n the missus off one another and I sometimes piss meself as think of how I was when I was younger
    But I know its not funny but I burst out laughing when I started to read the " I bought him golf clubs bit" I fecking knew what was coming....I blame the parent though
    It gets easier m8.....

When they have moved out...He's a little cracker m8!

Thanks
    Karma Level

think all kids same at that age m8 especially the second child
    mine are 6 and 2 and the youngest is a devil
    u get the odd day he is out of this world and happy
    rest of days he is a winging swine
    but thats kids for ya
    love them no matter what

Thanks
    Karma Level

count your blessings at least you got one that isnt a monster !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Feel for you mate... it does get easier but it's hard work sometimes/most times tbh.. I have 4 kids of varying ages and some have been easier to discipline than others... My two youngest are 4 YO girl and 5 YO boy. The lad has lived with me soley for some time so knows when I click my fingers, I mean it.. my little girl has taken a little longer.

They WILL try and press your buttons, wether you're a couple or lone parent.. it's what makes us who we are, stretching our learning. My lad at 18 months wanted to to press his finger onto a hot oven glass to feel it, I spent fucking days keeping his hand off the bugger... till I got fed up and eventually I had the grill on low and I actually grabbed him by the wrist and slammed his entire hand on the fecking thing.. ''the saying 'no' means It hurts if you ignore what I am saying''
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    Feel for you mate... it does get easier but it's hard work sometimes/most times tbh.. I have 4 kids of varying ages and some have been easier to discipline than others... My two youngest are 4 YO girl and 5 YO boy. The lad has lived with me soley for some time so knows when I click my fingers, I mean it.. my little girl has taken a little longer.

They WILL try and press your buttons, wether you're a couple or lone parent.. it's what makes us who we are, stretching our learning. My lad at 18 months wanted to to press his finger onto a hot oven glass to feel it, I spent fucking days keeping his hand off the bugger... till I got fed up and eventually I had the grill on low and I actually grabbed him by the wrist and slammed his entire hand on the fecking thing.. ''the saying 'no' means It hurts if you ignore what I am saying''

holy fuck

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanj[UK] View Post
    holy fuck
    Meaning what?
    You got a better alternative to cause and result? As I'd love to hear it.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've got two little girls, the eldest wont let us out of her sight, she's very easy to deal with. The youngest is a carefree spirit, she just doesn't care about anything that isn't her having fun. You can't discipline her because as soon as you start she just laughs, and its impossible to keep a straight face. The difference between the two is so big its unreal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Meaning what?
    You got a better alternative to cause and result? As I'd love to hear it.
    It does sound drastic, but I think all parents have been there, and its probably better to do something like this in a controlled circumstance than he injures himself badly one day when you're not looking.

Thanks
    Karma Level

stopped at one boy, after hearing horror stories not sorry we did not have more
    Faeces occurs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have got 3 girls and a boy 3 are grown and the youngest is 10 year old girl who is fantastic.
    Them early years didnt bother me at all its once they become teens i cant stand, thank god theyre off doing ther own thing by this time cause i get pissed off with um after half an hour.
    Bitches aint shit!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've got 1 girl and 3 lads all under the age of 8 the youngest being 3 months old and i'm suicidal.:emot97:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have 2 girls 7 & 4

Sibling rivalry is a BITCH

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    I've got two little girls, the eldest wont let us out of her sight, she's very easy to deal with. The youngest is a carefree spirit, she just doesn't care about anything that isn't her having fun. You can't discipline her because as soon as you start she just laughs, and its impossible to keep a straight face. The difference between the two is so big its unreal.
    yep - mine are the same

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now I understand your name
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think its the same for everyone.

My boys are 8 and 3 the youngest is an absolute pest/ angel (delete as he seems fit ), because he is not old enough to play out in the street with his brother and doesnt understand why!

Of course theres no reasoning with him and then the tantrums commence!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Probaly jealousy mate, the older one maybe gets more attention or the youngest feels he needs more attention? Maybe the older one has more responsibilities or can do things the younger can't? I'm not experienced as i don't have kids yet but this is a possibility.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My lad at 18 months wanted to to press his finger onto a hot oven glass to feel it, I spent fucking days keeping his hand off the bugger... till I got fed up and eventually I had the grill on low and I actually grabbed him by the wrist and slammed his entire hand on the fecking thing.. ''the saying 'no' means It hurts if you ignore what I am saying''
    Best way for kids to learn

Awaiting Email Confirm masterbates69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Aye... got a 5 year old boy, and a 2 year old girl. Son is generally pretty good. No angel, but doesn't give us many problems. The girl however, can be an absolute nightmare. Tantrums over nothing, constantly asking for something until the wife wears down and gives in (she knows better with me, though! LOL). As for sibling rivalry - drives me up the ****ing wall, and they're both as bad as each other for it. Fighting seems 24/7 at times.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Decided not to bother with kids, but a lot of what I have read here seems similar
    to what I have witnessed with friends children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast