Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: quickest way

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Help quickest way

to enter a house thru the door,

long story, short - mother in laws bloke is a woman beater.

enoughs enough, speedcuffs ready for him.

Locks will be changed to stop him re-entering and giving her a hiding because weve done it, the bastard cunt!

Im thinking sledge hammer, hold it and hit the bulk of it on the lock to smash open...
    or....

other alternative is get the key of her, but i want him to be shocked when he sees 5 antiwoman beaters coming at him with speedcuffs, see how he likes it!

Woman beaters should be killed
    shes too scared to leave him, he demands come home and cook my food, go and ger my beer, ive binded my time and like others hes gotta be sorted!

Shes to scared for the police, shes already had her grandson took off her because of him!

please be with me on this guys not agaisnt me! woman beating is wrong!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: quickest way

Depends what door it is - if it's a PVC one, these have multiple locking points and are very difficult to break open - police hate them (for raids etc).

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

wooden door with 2 locks, but dead lock is not locked, its just the normal key in the middle of door - the latch type.

it would be easier to get the key, but wouldnt we all rather go in guns blazing - would scare the shit out of me!

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

If your really talking total fast entry
    FASTEST way is through the front windows couple of half charlies and a few chavs in boot, tell em there`s a free beerfest once inside
    once insde do the bizzz fck the chavs job done

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some of those type locks can easily be defeated by putting your hand through the letter box and pushing the lever inside with a stick. Deadlocks are a different story.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Best way is probably wait until he is asleep on his own and petrol bomb the place!!!

If he is as bad as you make him out then he deserves everything he gets. Bastard!!

Another idea that will really make him shit his pants is to just ring the bell!

HE answers the door and you take it frm there!!! Let us know though.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get the key unlock the door and open it slightly then give it one swift boot and make it look like you booted it open and scare the crap out the cunt boot the crap out of him and then kick him out. then you don't need to buy a new door.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i just shoulder charge the door and try to hit the yale lock area. hit this hard enough and the door just opens. after you just need to change the catch on the lock, there shouldn't be damage to the door or frame.

some people would use there foot and boot it down but i cant reach the area were the lock is. may take some practice but even a small framed person can do it when they hit the door right.
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

some dark secrets going on in here, sounds like few of you have experience
    This bastard is a alcholic, ex smack head, he deals his prescribed tablets, hes a womanbeater and enough is enough

family wedding yesterday hes ringing her up demanding she comes home and cooks him his steak and buys him beer - then when i rang to see if she was ok last night cock heads on the phone wont put mum in law on the phone, giving me chops saying ask me politely and all this shit - hes lucky i didnt go over then with a rolling pin!

the deadlock on the door is always open, the yale lock is quite high in prespective as theres a step down, im thinking get her over here in the morning while cunty is still in bed then go over - saves the wrestling him to the floor to get the speedcuffs on and leaves the house tidy and nothing damaged...

I think best bet and quietest is the key, no neighbours out trying to get a peep although they dont give a shit as they know what he does

daft cow has gotta stop picking these idiots, shes like a magnet to them

Thanks
    Karma Level

the modern pvc doors are a lot easier to break in than a solid wood one.
    they always have a centre panel , just boot that through, no need to aim for locks

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

This is a tricky one, I'm 100% with you in that this arsehole needs dealing with in fact I have taken someone aside and convinced him of the errors of his ways
    I've also worked part time for a private investigator serving warrants on the scumbags, THAT used to get hairy. You need to have him spoken to quietly by someone VERY believable and menacing because the actions you are considering will just make matters worse for you AND your Mother in law, think very carefully before you act.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    This is a tricky one, I'm 100% with you in that this arsehole needs dealing with in fact I have taken someone aside and convinced him of the errors of his ways
    I've also worked part time for a private investigator serving warrants on the scumbags, THAT used to get hairy. You need to have him spoken to quietly by someone VERY believable and menacing because the actions you are considering will just make matters worse for you AND your Mother in law, think very carefully before you act.
    Fuck me... it took 11 posts to get a sensible one

I agree, anything you do needs to be either above the law, or leave no evidence
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

if he's dealing his prescribed pills then shop him anonymously to the fuzz. I agree with blaggard and neo, do everything with the law on your side.

As for him ringing her up telling her to come home from a wedding to cook his steak, that's just shocking. More shocking is your mum in law actually did go home to do it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Phone crime stoppers and inform them he is dealing prescription drugs, it shoudl sort him out, tell them all the other things that have been gong on. unfortunatly I expect he will just get a slap on the wrist and sent home.

You need to be ready to change the locks etc so he can't get back in. ohh and start useing the dead lock.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!:thumbup:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Surely it would be more logical to use a stealthy approach and sneak up on him solid snake style. Just get the key and catch him off guard. Theres no sense going in guns blazing. For all you know he could equip himself with a weapon like a kitchen knife, and then you really will be in the shit when it penetrates your heart.

Sneak in at midnight or something, surround his bed with dark shadows and then pounce on him like tigers of the night and serve him his justice. Personally, I think waking up to the reality of a bunch of angry guys beating the shit out of me is going to be quite traumatic...
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by -AMO- View Post
    Surely it would be more logical to use a stealthy approach and sneak up on him solid snake style. Just get the key and catch him off guard. Theres no sense going in guns blazing. For all you know he could equip himself with a weapon like a kitchen knife, and then you really will be in the shit when it penetrates your heart.
    What melodrama, you need to cut back on the gaming and violent movies!

Ring crimestoppers and tell them he's just come back from a 2 month holiday in central europe and he's been bragging about stealing a certain little girl from her apartment while she slept...

Cops will be round in no time!

Disclaimer: Don't actually do this. You'll get in trouble

Thanks
    Karma Level

I’ve got to agree with you about men that beat up women, they should get the shit kicked out of them.
    I knew a guy that slapped hi girlfriend around so I arranged for him to meet up with a friend of mine, there is nothing like seeing a woman beater getting the shit kicked out of him by another woman. Well after that he never did it again.

Just be careful you don’t go to far scaring him and warning him is one thing, it not worth a prison sentence killing him.
    This better not be a wind up
    And stop sending the Links It nothing I don’t already know;
    And as you know it pisses me off as all this started with Goldilocks and God

Thanks
    Karma Level

As much as I get what you are saying, I think that the advice to keep this above the law is the best yet. Dont get me wrong, I agree whole heartedly that if this crap has been going on a good beating is the first thing that should be on his christmas list, but if I have read this thread correctly he is the worst sort of scum, a fecking coward, and would probably run to the fuzz at the first sign that he was in over his head than man up and get what he was due.
    Dude, dont make him the victim in this, the last thing that you want is for it all to go to hell over that, drop the silly prick in it, job not done, but on hold, when it all blows over..........

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldn't bash the door in as you may end up having to replace the frame. If you don't have a key and the door pulls too outwards (as most do) it's a piece of piss to pop it open with a credit card.

However as others have said you've got to make sure that there's going to be no comeback for the MIL or for you and your mates if you do go down that path - I don't doubt that there are a few guys on here that after a little visit people would pack their bags and move a fair distance but are you 110% sure that you can pull off the desired effect?

If not shop him to the cops for anything, if he's an ex-smackhead he'll more likely than not have a bit of form for something and if they find a quantity of prescription and non-prescription drugs that seem to be his then he'll be in for a few hours questioning. Use this time to change the locks, get his stuff out and be waiting with a few mates to explain he no longer lives there. Sure he'll be peeved but less so than being bundled out of his bed at 4:30am.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Poor woman, this arsehole needs sorting out but as already said dont do anything either to make matters worse for her or to get yourself into trouble.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast