hello guys i have sold an item on tuesday and and i checked my emails yesterday and recieved this from ebay...

We have removed these listings and will credit all fees to your account because it has come to our attention that the items were bought without the account owner's authorisation. We are now restoring the account to its owner.

Please be assured that there is no negative mark on your account because of this. We only removed your listing so that we could credit all of your Insertion and Final Value Fees and prevent any further problems arising such as Unpaid Item disputes or negative feedback.

Note: It may take up to ten days for all the Insertion and Final Value Fee credits to be shown on your account status page.

You are free to list the item again using the Sell Your Item form or other listing tools. Unfortunately the listing won't appear as an Unsold item in My eBay and we can't relist it for you. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter. If you have any questions or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

and the buyer has emailed me saying i have paid the money and can you send the item ...... buyer must be crazy i had nothing in my paypal lol ....