Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

News Finally got my arse back in to a gym!

I came to Cyprus with the idea to lose weight and get my arse back in to shape (as well as many other reasons). I came over on the 10th of August and found out very quickly just how much I'd missed my nan's cooking as well as how nice it was to eat a good Chicken Tikka Masala in the outside seating area of a nice restaurant.

Needless to say that plans for getting in to shape were put on the back-burner next to the gyros.

After two months of living and eating like this without as much as lifting a finger excersise wise, my belly started heading southwards threatening to spill over the belt of no return. I wasn't happy at all with what was looking back at me through the mirror. The amount of clothes that I didn't wear because they were too tight and uncomfortable was getting bigger by the day.

So hear I am now, feeling sore as fook from the gym but feeling damn good about it. I've started off lightly, doing a 15 minute bike warm up, hitting the weights (nothing too heavy, benching 30-40kg, working on my back, shoulders, quads, biceps and triceps) and finishing off with a 10 minute run. Gonna start throwing some crunches in too.

As you can see nothing special at all as my condition is piss poor. But as I stick to it i know things will get better and better. I'm going with a good friend of mine. He's about 6' 4" and weighs 120kg, big fook off belly too. Together we're finding the motivation to stick to our workouts and push for that extra rep. Much better than going on my own as I just used to get bored and quit after a week.

Hopefully by next summer I wont be embarassed to take off my t-shirt at the beach but rather have the confidence to swing my cock around and start chatting to all the lovely women like days of old.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Finally got my arse back in to a gym!

Hehehehehe good for you mate (ya fat cunt)

I think Michelles been telling you about my gym and its made you go for it
    Ive added a punch bag to my gym and the work is unreal, on the bag alone i can close to kill myself.
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey fatty boom boom..............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good luck with it pal. It's ideal to have someone to go with for those days when you just want to say 'Fuck it, I'll go tomorrow...'
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson