Close

Thread: Fireworks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Fireworks!

Im a big kid at heart and love fireworks, get giddy like a kid when this time of year comes round. Recently theres been loads of firewors sops opening up and they always make a killing apparently..i was wondering where do the get there fireworks from? iId be much happier geting more for my hundred odd quid. Ive looked on ebay etc but nothing i dont think they can sell fireworks...is there any depots etc where you can get some trade?
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fireworks!

i would imagine wholesalers i reckon. buying in bulk.

http://www.costco.co.uk/

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Faeces occurs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Theres a place at the start of the a406/n circular as it goes through acton, if you are coming from chiswick look right when you get near the bp station, and there's a shop that sells display fireworks all year round. Never been in so dunno about pricing, but I'm guessing they may be better than most.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hate this time of year because of fireworks. If it was up to me I'd allow fireworks on the 4th-6th of November and no other time. You always get tossers letting them off for weeks before and after and when you've got pets as well it's an extra annoyance. Just thought I'd get my grumpy old man bit in.
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dunno about your area, but round here we have a lot of Sikhs and Hindu's who celebrate Diwali round a simlar point of year as bonfire night (actual date varies from year to year, falls on the night of the lunar eclipse round this period).

Actually funnilly enough when I was a little kid, you used to see shedloads of fireworks on the 5th with a few for diwali, recently the trend seems to have reversed.

Also none of the above excuses the random cunts who feel like letting a few off here and there because they feel like it.

Edit: Just remembered I used to be one of those random cunts as a kid. My and my mates had a game, you would wait till one of our lot went down an alley for a piss or something, then send a rocket after them. Also remember being the king of the airbomb fights when I pulled out a 100 shot thing that was about a metre tall. Those were the days, surprising noone was ever injured.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_15 View Post
    I hate this time of year because of fireworks. If it was up to me I'd allow fireworks on the 4th-6th of November and no other time. You always get tossers letting them off for weeks before and after and when you've got pets as well it's an extra annoyance. Just thought I'd get my grumpy old man bit in.
    I'm with you, my pup is hiding under the tv unit as she is terrified whenever one goes off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

last year i got spanked in the back and hand, and my mate got her eyebrow burnt! My step dad didnt dig a big enough hole for them. I cant have any on the night this year, so im having a party this weekend or next.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

fecken hate them! well not them but the fecking kids that abuse them and think it funny to put them through letter boxes of people
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tbops View Post
    Im a big kid at heart and love fireworks, get giddy like a kid when this time of year comes round. Recently theres been loads of firewors sops opening up and they always make a killing apparently..i was wondering where do the get there fireworks from? iId be much happier geting more for my hundred odd quid. Ive looked on ebay etc but nothing i dont think they can sell fireworks...is there any depots etc where you can get some trade?
    tescos...

are you not happy just going to the shows?

Thanks
    Karma Level

ill join the miserable cunts on this too. why the hell we still allow these to be sold in supermarkets I'll never know. Putting on your own show is always pathetic and costs a mint, far more fun to goto a public one, stuff your guts with shitty burgers and watch a few grands worth go off.

Last year i was walking home and some fucking retard was setting them off at the bottom of their garden, which was like a foot from the main road where i was walking.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, I am not a grumpy cunt and I am therefore looking forward to both looking at and setting off fireworks. The louder, larger and later the better.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike View Post
    Well, I am not a grumpy cunt and I am therefore looking forward to both looking at and setting off fireworks. The louder, larger and later the better.
    I'm with you buddy.
    Drinkin' beer in the hot sun
    I fought the law and I won
    I fought the law and I won