Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Parents endorsed daughter's rape

Editor's note: Some readers may find details of this story to be offensive or disturbing.
    Anthony Shepherd, 39, and Wendy Jo Shepherd, 36, both of Prattville, pleaded guilty Wednesday to aiding and abet*ting an act of second-degree rape, stemming from accusa*tions that the two arranged for sex for their 13-year-old daugh*ter with an adult while their 10-year-old daughter watched.
    The Shepherds allegedly al*lowed John E. Fey, Jr., 28 of Mo*line, Ill., to have sex with the young girl. Fey, who is listed as a co-defendant, did not plead guilty, and faces charges of sec*ond-degree rape. He is reported*ly Wendy Jo Shepherd's live-in boyfriend. Fey is currently be*ing held in the Autauga Metro Jail.
    "It's just amazing to me that three adults could be in a situa*tion like this and not think that it might a bad idea," said Dis*trict Attorney Randall Houston. "I'm just amazed at how many sick people there are in this world and how they always wind up with each other."
    According to Houston, both Shepherds pleaded guilty to ar*ranging the encounter between Fey and the girl, which amounts to second-degree rape under the law. The two agreed to a 10-year prison term each. However, the judge assigned to the Feb. 20 sen*tencing date is not to abide by the sentencing agreement.
    "If anybody has a duty to pro*tect their child, it's the parents," said Jennifer Jordan, the assist*ant district attorney who prose*cuted the case. "It's bad that something like this happened. But I am holding that mother more accountable than anyone in the room. It was her responsi*bility, as a mother, to protect her children, and she failed to do that."
    According to both Houston and Jordan, Wendy Jo Shepherd appeared before district judge Sibley Reynolds wearing a T-shirt printed with the message, "I kissed your boyfriend."
    According to Sgt. William Bostic, a supervisor at the Au*tauga County Metro Jail, the Shepherds are out on bond and will be sentenced on Feb. 20. But Fey remained in custody as of press time Friday.
    "So far, Fey's denied every*thing," said Jordan. "He denied knowing the Shepherds; he's de*nied living in Alabama."
    After being arraigned and bound over for trial, Fey's next step is plea day. According to Houston, his trial will be some*time in January.
    According to Jordan, the 13-year-old had approached her parents, asking questions about sex. The couple then allowed the Fey, who prosecutors say was Wendy Jo Shepherd's boyfriend and lived in the home, to have sex with the girl while her 10-year-old sister watched.
    "In case the younger girl also had any questions about sex," said Jordan.
    In Alabama, the legal age of consent is 16 years old.
    The children were removed from the home following an in*vestigation that led to the arrest of the three parties involved.
    "I'm just befuddled by this whole situation," said Houston. "This may be one of the craziest things I've seen. You've got a group of three people thinking that this was a good idea. This just goes to show that you've got to have a license to fish and own a gun, but making stupid deci*sions is free of charge."

http://prattvilleprogress.com/apps/p.../1040/PROGRESS

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Parents endorsed daughter's rape

i read this and at first though oh thats sick , then you think of the 13 yr old on ricki lake and Jerry who have prolly had more sex than half of us by the time they 10. i still the parents are sick bastards and are right to have had the kids removed either thru their raising of the children or thru being perverts.
    none needed

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What's with all the asterisks?

Thanks
    Karma Level

"This just goes to show that you've got to have a license to fish and own a gun, but making stupid deci*sions is free of charge."

LMFAO

You should have to have a license to have kids too. Have a room temperature IQ? Then you should be neutered.

W.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Waka View Post
    . Have a room temperature IQ? Then you should be neutered.

W.
    Been done before, by both the Yanks & the Nazis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization