Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Football Traffic!!!

God damn it, there is one thing that I hate more than anything else in the world and its getting caught in the ferking football traffic around Blackburn!! Why bother its a shit town and the football team is even shitter, just stay at home instead!!

What is it about people who drive to football that gives them THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DRIVE LIKE A COMPLETE CUNT!!??!! I had my kid in the car tonight and some PRICK didn't give way at a mini roundabout and i nearly had a head on crash! The next time I go to Bristol i'm arranging t on a day when the football is on so when i'm in my hire car i'll go out and see how long it takes before I have a head on crash with some FUCKWIT in a range rover

And another thing, the police had put yellow bastid cones out on an already narrow road making it even narrower when its at its most busiest!! WTF is that all about?! No fucking wonder you are a special cop instead of a real one if thats how you put ferking traffic cones out!!

World Peace or Ban Football?? No question, get it banned!

And before you say I should stay away from the stadium when football is on, FUCK YOU! I dont like football, i dont know every god damn fixture this millenium thanks and I shouldnt need to! There should be a big sign up near the stadium with the next months fixtures on so people like me know when to avoid the area. See that wasnt hard you knobshites was it, see what you can do when you use your brain?!?!?!

Pah Rant over now and I feel better.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Football Traffic!!!

You know I'm honestly surprised there isn't information signs up. I live near Twickenham stadium and there's always yellow signs up giving info on matches, also driving into London up the A3 theres always information signs about upcoming events and the like.

Alternatively, you could always move

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Football Traffic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Alternatively, you could always move
    Its the Mrs mates who need to move or come to ours instead lol

It would be too obvious to put signs up mate, remember we are up north and like things to be done the hard way.