Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Help: 3 Contract

around 2 -3weeks ago i signed up for a contract with 3, since then ive had nothing but troubles

the phone i got was a 6500slide, i rung up to cancel my contract and they said i couldnt as i had rung up after 10 days, (i rung up 11days after i got it which as it states on the letters 14days cancelation period)

the reason i wanted to cancel was i recieve absolutely zero signal on my estate meaning the phone is you guessed it fucking useless, so basically im paying for a contract i dont or cant use

ive rung up many many times and all they say is youll have to speak to our technical department and theyll get you put on orange, (2 weeks prior to signing up with 3 i was on orange £45 a month and it was same thing absolutely zero fucking signal)

what the fuck should i do about this ? ive had the phone 3 weeks its been turned on twice and in those 2 times i havnt been able to use the fucker

p.s. phone im using is a 6500slide
    I have stolen money from a DF member and a member of Disqworld. All my personal details including families details are on file and will be made public to everyone if I do not refund the money I stole or send the goods I promised. My name will be ravaged across the net and the consequences will be severe if I do not sort this fucking mess out.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help: 3 Contract

this is gonna sound stupid m8 . but try a different phone..
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Unless you buy the contract out, or they change their T's & C's - your pretty screwed.

But sell the phone, and buy another one and try that.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive tried the simcard in another phone, it seems to work fine, were do i stand now ?
    I have stolen money from a DF member and a member of Disqworld. All my personal details including families details are on file and will be made public to everyone if I do not refund the money I stole or send the goods I promised. My name will be ravaged across the net and the consequences will be severe if I do not sort this fucking mess out.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

needing another phone then m8
    phone them and tell them they might offer u another phone if u talk nice to em
    if not ur screwed..
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

sell ut then buy a new one

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

if you cannot get a signal even after the techies have had a look then you can get out and use the breach of service on them. Its a long shot but they will sometimes let you out if you can prove that you cannot get a signal and that they are not providing the service you have paid for.
    If they dont you can still get legal advise about forcing them to let you out has you told them within the two weeks that you wanted out because their was problems.
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks
    Karma Level

they can now rag my ring piece

after paying my bill, i thought id chat to technical support regarding this

they blatantly told me theres limited or no coverage in my area never mind just my estate

currently on the phone to one of there technical support agents, basically there talking absolute bollocks and i means absolute fucking bollocks

they tell me ive never run up to cancel, even though i rung up 3days and 10days into the contract to cancel, they also say some agent rung me on the 22nd and i said the contract etc was fine, even though the phone was never turned on that day
    Last edited by Breamy; 30th June 2008 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i am out

they basically agreed with me that if i dont recieve any signal at all why should i pay, after a 25minute call tho regarding service agreements etc

thank fuck as its a waste of my cash and time