Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Serious Does your bum bleed?

Now i know i'm probably going to get ribbed for this but its a serious question. Mine does probably 3 or 4 times a month. I'm not talking blood pouring from it but more its got a bit raw cos i've had such a bad shite that its taken 20 plus wipes to get it all clean. I can't see anything when I've looked in the mirror (how hard is it to see your ass hole!?) so i don't think there is a cheeky pile poking out or anything.

Was wondering if anyone else has a similar problem or if i'm just a freak. When I have a dump some days it is really sloppy and sticky and just won't wipe. Maybe i'm starting to wipe too early who knows. I need a poo now at work but don't want to have one cos I know my arse will hurt when I wipe it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Does your bum bleed?

you really are a brave man for asking this on here...

i suggest you get some moistered wipes m8 to help with the soreness and then get of to see the doc...

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol its a quiet day so thought why not. I can't use wet wipes or i'll be there all day the shit just keeps on coming!

Quote Originally Posted by wakadoo View Post
    you really are a brave man for asking this on here...

i suggest you get some moistered wipes m8 to help with the soreness and then get of to see the doc...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Its probably just an anal fissure m8.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fissure

As to the cause? Well I dont wanna speculate!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was told that it has a lot to do with not having enough fibre in your diet.

Unless you are using that sandpaper shite roll instead of triple fooking velvet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont want to scare you but if your poo is constantly over slimey it can be a sign of bleeding in the digestive system itself, maybe an ulcer. Smelling very 'fruity' is another sign but not 100% reliable as a test.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

A hard topic to raise as it's slightly embarrassing but needs to be addressed rather than ignored. You can bet your "bottom" dollar this thread will attract some very infantile posts.

The old back passage tends to get a bit mucky and moist so keeping it clean is high priority, the moist wipe suggestion is a good 'un as it will eliminate the "eternal wipe".

If it's just spots of blood on your toilet paper then it could be the start of hemorrhoids or piles (inflamed blood vessels around the rectum) or worse it could be an anal fissure, which will get worse if left untreated. Common causes of this are hard stools, which result in straining and then the tearing of your bum crack at the top. Are you eating plenty of fruit and veg? It will make a big difference. You could try a high fibre cereal such as All Bran or Bran Flakes to keep your movements regular too.

If it's actually blood in your stools it could be something much more sinister but just to be safe I advise you get your arse (and yourself) down your docs and get him to have a look at it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Its probably just an anal fissure m8.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fissure

As to the cause? Well I dont wanna speculate!
    lol erm I'll not go into details but yeah it could be that I don't fancy the surgery much so will opt for a hot bath. Never heard of em before though.

LilacHarryQuinn

Have to agree, I know it's an area men are squeamish about but get yourself to the doctors as it's better to be safe than sorry.

I've been mithering my dad to go and have his prostate checked and he just won't entertain going at all.

The way I see it is that anything you normally pass is wider than a finger so I'd rather catch any illness early than be worried about a doctor inserting a digit up my rectum.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My daughter has been having problems same as you for about 18 months or so and its all down to not having enough fiber in her diet, she a fussy eater and its a struggle to get her to eat the right food.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by LilacHarryQuinn View Post
    Have to agree, I know it's an area men are squeamish about but get yourself to the doctors as it's better to be safe than sorry.

I've been mithering my dad to go and have his prostate checked and he just won't entertain going at all.

The way I see it is that anything you normally pass is wider than a finger so I'd rather catch any illness early than be worried about a doctor inserting a digit up my rectum.
    You never know you might get a free tromboning while youre there!
    Last edited by Nibb; 23rd June 2008 at 02:15 PM.
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roach-Rampino View Post
    The old back passage tends to get a bit mucky and moist so keeping it clean is high priority, the moist wipe suggestion is a good 'un as it will eliminate the "eternal wipe".

I've started to park my ass over the sink and give it a good wash instead of wiping it all night but hasn't seemed to help much.

If it's just spots of blood on your toilet paper then it could be the start of hemorrhoids or piles (inflamed blood vessels around the rectum) or worse it could be an anal fissure, which will get worse if left untreated. Common causes of this are hard stools, which result in straining and then the tearing of your bum crack at the top. Are you eating plenty of fruit and veg? It will make a big difference. You could try a high fibre cereal such as All Bran or Bran Flakes to keep your movements regular too.

I eat an apple every couple of days, some grapes every now and again but not much. Will have to try and eat some Shreddies in the morning.

If it's actually blood in your stools it could be something much more sinister but just to be safe I advise you get your arse (and yourself) down your docs and get him to have a look at it.

There is def non in the actual stool so I don't think its anything too sinister
    see quotes in text

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by LilacHarryQuinn View Post
    This is very true, i'm used to the mrs having a couple up there so i'm not bothered about 1 from the doc

Thanks
    Karma Level

Try to get some fybogel from your chemist and have grapes before you go to sleep, plenty of fluids help too. The best fibre food is allbran but it can be a bit dry so make sure you supplement it with water/fruitjuice.

Thanks
    Karma Level

is there any correlation between the bleeding and the release of the hamster in the toilet roll into your chocolate cave the night before?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Piles plain and simple.
    If its when you shit then that's because your not eating enough fibre and your stools are hard and rip the piles causing them to bleed.
    Go to the docs and tell him/her that your bleeding and they will send you to be looked at.
    If its piles your in and out in half a day.
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bbshark View Post
    Piles plain and simple.
    If its when you shit then that's because your not eating enough fibre and your stools are hard and rip the piles causing them to bleed.
    Go to the docs and tell him/her that your bleeding and they will send you to be looked at.
    If its piles your in and out in half a day.
    Thats not the case at all mate!

As above its could be a fissure....best to get it checked out tho I totally agree!
    Last edited by Nibb; 23rd June 2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: typo
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its a fissure, slight blood is commonly a fissure. Piles bleed a hell of a lot more than a fissure. If the blood is fresh (red) then its normally fine. When your shit is black it time to worry.
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I might mention it to the doc when I go back to see him about my infected cyst. I'm must sound like a right stinky bastid lol I can assure you I wash every day.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by liveseytowers View Post
    I might mention it to the doc when I go back to see him about my infected cyst. I'm must sound like a right stinky bastid lol I can assure you I wash every day.
    i would complain otherwise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast