RANGERS' cult hero Scott Nisbet has decided to sell his three league championship medals from the club's historic nine-in-a-row era to help fund his expanding soccer schools empire.
Nissy, as he was more commonly known, was forced to retire from the game at the tender age of 25 through injury but managed to live his dream by making 118 appearances in a Light Blue jersey, scoring nine goals in the process.

Scott, now 40, has recently set up a popular soccer school in Lanzarote but is looking to develop his business further by opening a new school in Benidorm which will require more coaches and equipment.
Selling his treasured collection - which consists of the 1989/90, 1990/91 and 1991/92 League Championship medals - has been an agonising decision but he feels it will be worth it if the money raised can go to back into the game he loves.
He said: "It's been a hard decision, there is no doubt about that, but I have a soccer school in Lanzarote and have been approached to start one in Benidorm which will be a massive operation.
"We are looking to have around 3000 kids attend between the two schools and at the end of the day it all needs funding.
"We will need more coaches and equipment and each kid that attends will receive t-shirts and certificates etc.
"I have had a great time throughout my career and managed to play for the team I supported as a boy.
"I have fulfilled my dreams but if I can now give something back to kids through the soccer schools that will be another major achievement for me.

"The soccer schools are not just about playing football because we have kids coming to us with varying degrees of ability.
"They are on holiday and it's all about them enjoying themselves and having a good time."
Nisbet signed for his beloved Gers from Salvesen Boys Club in Edinburgh on May 31, 1985 and made his first-team debut later that year.
Despite starting his professional career as a towering striker he was to become a reliable defensive player at the club and could play confidently at either full-back or centre-half.
This was evident on the final day of season 1990/91 when Rangers clinched the title by two points with a 2-0 win over closest rivals Aberdeen.
On that day Nisbet started in centre-half but moved to left-back when Tom Cowan suffered a broken leg.

After helping the club win two successive championships to kick-start the nine-in-a-row run his greatest career moment arrived in the Champions League on March 17, 1993.
Rangers came up against Club Brugges and Nisbet's shot-come-cross from the right wing took a wicked deflection then an equally wicked bounce over the head of the Belgian side's keeper before finishing up in the net.
The famous 'Nissy' goal gave Walter Smith's side a famous victory but only three days later the hero on that night suffered a groin strain and this developed into a pelvic injury that would cut short his career.
Scott still looks back with great fondness at his time at Ibrox and hopes he can find a buyer for his medals that shares his passion for the club.
He said: "The nine-in-a-row-era was a very special time and we all worked very hard to bring success to Rangers.
"That is what made my decision so tough.
"But if I can raise the money I require and put something back into football for the kids that is something I am proud to do.

"We are hopeful that the Benidorm school will be as successful, if not even more so, that our school in Lanzarote.
"We expect to have around 2,500 kids attend the Benidorm school in the summer so it's a big step but a challenge I want to rise to.
"My medals are very valuable to me but I have achieved my goals, worn the Light Blue jersey and ran down the tunnel at Ibrox. I have lived the dream.
"To whoever buys them I would just say to be proud of them because I am and I'm sure someone that is Rangers through and through will appreciate them."