Alexander has taken over from McGregor in Rangers' goal

Rangers manager Walter Smith amidts he probably rushed Allan McGregor into first-team action before dropping the goalkeeper for the last two matches.
McGregor was injured towards the end of last season and looked off-form at the start of the present campaign.
"He was terrific for us last season," said Smith of the Scotland goalkeeper.
"If anything, I was maybe a little unfair on him, pitching him in at the start of the season when he was just recovering from injury."
Scotland squad team-mate Neil Alexander had taken over in goal for the run-in to last season and has been handed the number one jersey after finding himself back on the bench while McGregor recovered from injury over the summer.
"Maybe at that stage, I should have given him a little bit more time and a little bit more intensive training," added Smith.
"He is getting that now and maybe that will bring him back to the form he was in last season."

Neil Alexander admits he is out to make Walter Smith's job harder as he bids to hold on to the Rangers goalkeeping jersey.
Alexander won a surprise recall for Sunday's 2-1 win over Motherwell and looks set to continue in Sunday's Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League clash at Hibernian.
Smith revealed he dropped Allan McGregor because he had yet to reach the heights he hit before an ankle injury ended his season prematurely in April.
And Alexander is now determined to make it as difficult as possible for the Rangers manager to bring McGregor back.
Alexander said: "The manager has a tough decision, that's what he gets paid for.
"I can only make it as hard as I can for the manager to give him a selection headache.
"I've got my chance now and hopefully the manager can give me a wee run in the team. If I can be consistent in the next few games, who knows where it can take me?"
The former Cardiff number one expected to lose his place at the start of the season despite helping the Gers reach the UEFA Cup final.
But he refused to let it affect his attitude - and he believes McGregor has reacted, and will continue to react, in the correct manner.
"I knew I was coming here to be back-up so I had it in my head that I wasn't going to play," said Alexander, who joined from Ipswich in January.
"When Allan got injured, things changed. But at the start of the season, when Allan got the nod, I sort of knew that would happen because he did so well last year.
"You've just got to get your head down and work hard. Although it is frustrating at times, you know it's hopefully going to benefit the team."
While Alexander benefited from Smith's bold decision last weekend, he admits he had sympathy for his team-mate.
"I have been in that situation before and it's never nice to be dropped," the 30-year-old told Rangers World.
"The manager obviously had his reasons, and that's between Allan and the manager.
"I felt very sorry for him but at the same time delighted for myself.
"Allan's very professional and there's no animosity between us, he wished me all the best. I know he will take it in the right manner."
While Smith gave a strong hint that Alexander would play at Easter Road, he offered McGregor some light at the end of the tunnel.
"He was terrific for us last season, we know what he can do," the Ibrox boss said.
"Maybe, if anything at all, it was a little bit unfair on him pitching him straight in at the start of the season, when he was just recovering from injury.
"And maybe at that stage, I should have given him a little bit more time, a little bit more intensive training than he had before he started.
"So he is getting that now and hopefully that will bring him back into the form he showed last season."