Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Sony Ericsson C905 - anyone got one? as good as it says on the tin???

as title, would love any honest info from anyone with one - no pure fanboy bollox though please!!! i know they a bit big n bulky but are they worth it??

cheers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sony Ericsson C905 - anyone got one? as good as it says on the tin???

I've just come in here to ask the same question. Looks like no one has got one yet then? I'm tempted over the N96 as the Camera is meant to be good plus it has GPS. I'm curious to know what the GPS is like? Nokia map's was pretty good in an emergency and would be happy if its as good as that.

The are free on most networks on a £35 contract but you can get 8 months half price line rental with Orange. Not bad at all really.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sony Ericsson C905 - anyone got one? as good as it says on the tin???

Iv got one and its a cracking phone.
    The camera is awsome on it does everythinf it says on the tin.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have one too its small very well made the camera lens cover is the best i have had best fonbe i have ever had so far go get one!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i have also got one now, am very impressed with the wifi and 3g connection when comparing it with my mates n96 on same network, the c905 is much faster and seems to hold connection much better. havent tried the gps cos i am never outside long enough in this weather!!! dont think the battery life is the best in the world and after using it with my cars bluetooth stereo, i need to recharge every day but you cant have everything! feels quite solid and well made, the n96 feel cheap and nasty compared to it. **dons flame suit in fear of nokia fanboys**

Thanks
    Karma Level

its not too bad got mine about 2 hours ago not had a good play with it yet or seen pic quality om anything other than its screen , wifi great gps not tested yet. But feels quite and expensive toy

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Another bump for this, I'm going to get one today unless someone can talk me out of it!

Dialaphone have then free on 02 on a £30 a month contract with 4 months half price line rental. I pay £30 a month at the moment on T-Mobile but get really bad signal at my house.

Should I buy it or wait for the N85?

Thanks
    Karma Level

depends if you want a phone or a multimedia phone i quite like mine now ive flashed the shite orange software off it and back to generic

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've gone for the C905 on O2, i looked at some pics taken using one and that sold it for me. Its got more pixels that my digi cam at home so couldn't resist.

Robbing cnuts said it was £15 a month for 4 months then on the confirmation email it says by redemption!