Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 'I unwittingly ate human flesh,' caller tells stunned radio DJ

'I unwittingly ate human flesh,' caller tells stunned radio DJ

DJ Graham Mack: Stunned at admission of woman caller that she was a 'cannibal'

A radio presenter was left stunned today when a listener called his show and claimed she had unwittingly eaten human flesh.
    DJ Graham Mack had issued a challenge to listeners to find the most unusual thing they had eaten.
    He had come up with the idea for Monday's show to coincide with the return of TV's I'm A Celebrity .. Get Me Out Of Here!, which started the previous evening.
    He took a flood of calls giving the type of exotic cuisine he had expected, including snails, sea urchins, monkey brains and dog and horse.
    But when he received a call from a woman who once said she had eaten human flesh, he did not know what to say.
    The caller, only known as Anthea, told the show on Teeside-base station TFM: 'I've eaten human being.'
    Mr Mack slowly replied: 'Oh my goodness. Right, all bets are off. You can't beat that. How come you were a cannibal?'
    She answered: 'It was when I was a child when I lived in Africa. We always went to the same butcher and then suddenly - we were there a couple of years - the meat started to get so much better.
    'It was only when we moved back to England a couple of years later that we realised that the butcher had been arrested because he farmed little black girls."
    There were gasps in the studio.
    Anthea added: "We didn't know at the time. According to my mum it was very delicious.'

The DJ replied: 'So what do you think it was? You thought it was beef?'
    She said: "My mum said yes, she was just buying mince."
    There were further gasps before someone in the background said: 'That's horrific.'
    Mr Mack added: 'You are the winner this morning. Goodness me. I don't even know what to say. I had no idea we would get this call this morning. Wow.'
    Breakfast show producer Matt Bailey said: "The phone topic was 'what have you eaten?' We had people ringing up saying they had eaten snails, oysters, Play-Doh and soil, then out of the blue we get Anthea, who says she has eaten humans.
    'It was one of the strangest calls we have ever had. Graham was taken aback
    'We were all in shock really at what we were hearing.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-radio-DJ.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 'I unwittingly ate human flesh,' caller tells stunned radio DJ

I heard shes got the taste for it now and regularly has a gobble.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.