Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question what should i do?

okay i posted a thread a few days ago asking if i should send back my 360 to microsoft even though you can see signs of tampering the thing is i got a new 360 but its got liteon drive in it so the question is should i still send back the 360 to microsoft or should i use the ben q dive thats in it to replace the liteon if the answer happens to be swap the drive is there anyone on here that could flash it for me and do i need to put the original firmware back on it

thanks
    sam

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: what should i do?

I would personally send back the 360 to M$ and hope it comes back with the Benq inside. If it is a lite-on then sell on your new one and get a sammy off shopneo to spoof that lite-on. But it doesn't matter what we would do it all depends on your situation like do you want 2 consoles etc.

If you decide to put the Benq into the other console then someone on here may be willing to do it for free although that kindness is usually reserved for VIP members

Thanks
    Karma Level

The thing is if u want the 360 with xtreme firmware on it if u send it back to microsft they will send it back to u with a lite on drive so its up to u mate

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek1802 View Post
    The thing is if u want the 360 with xtreme firmware on it if u send it back to microsft they will send it back to u with a lite on drive so its up to u mate
    No... a lot of people recently, myself included, have had their 360 come back with the same drive that it went off with or a Benq. So it is not a foregone conclusion but a lite-on is the norm. My one that came back with a Benq had a completely knackered mobo so I got a brand new falcon chipset back with silver warranty sticker but funnily enough no HDMI.

Thanks
    Karma Level

can you not read the key now from the benq, then if its a lite-on when it comes back its easy to flash a new sammy? you wound not need to solder or use a connectivty v3 kit ????

Social Networking Bookmarks