The rain was comforting today.

Xbox 360 the Fourth's funeral was held yesterday, November 20th in our home.

It was a lovely funeral.

Master Chief did the Eulogy. He did a great job.

Many systems showed up for the funeral. Some couldn't make it, but sent there condolences.

Some took the passing harder than others. Echochrome was having a hard time keeping his composure.

When the service was over, everyone lined up to give their final goodbyes. Master Chief was their to give support.

Even though the system wars rage on, when a system passes, for a moment the wars stop, and soldiers give peace to even their most sworn enemies. It's all about respect.

Master Chief was strong and supportive the entire funeral, but when all systems said their final goodbyes and left, Master Chief couldn't keep his composure any longer.

For a moment he felt alone. Who would comfort him? Then he felt a pat on his shoulder. It was Echochrome there to help him.

Master Chief gave his goodbyes and pulled himself together. As they were about to leave, they were surprised with an unexpected guest. It was Xbox 360's biological father, Xbox.

Master Chief and Echochrome stuck around as Xbox gave his respects to his son.

The body of Xbox 360 was sent to his maker today at 9:24 a.m. He will be missed.

It was a very nice funeral. Thanks to all the attendees including R.O.B, Neo-Geo Pocket, Gameboy, Virtuaboy, PS3 and Wii to name a few.

Thanks to my wife, who let me use her wilted flowers.

Thanks for reading and I hope that you all enjoyed!

link