NICOLA THREATENS TO QUIT

ABOVE: Nicola had to be persuaded to stay

27th November 2008

Your Shout ( 0 )

NICOLA McLean has again threatened to quit I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }
The glamour model, who has voiced her unhappiness at life in the jungle, admitting to feeling homesick and struggling with the gruelling conditions on several occasions, reportedly woke up yesterday and began packing her bags after tiring of the torrential rain that has hit the camp.

After demanding to see show producers, she ranted to her camp mates: "I'm soaking wet and my neck is killing me. This isn't fun any more.

"I'm sick of this, I'm going to call someone. I'm going home. How many times do I have to say I'm wet? It's no good, no-one gives a f**k about me.

SEE MORE SEXY NICOLA MCLEAN PICS!

"I need to go somewhere I can be warm and dry and have a hot bath. I can only give this so long."

Nicola - who has a two-year-old son Rocky with fiance Tommy Williams - was eventually calmed by tennis ace Martina Navratilova, who chatted to her for over an hour and said: "It would be silly to quit like this, you'll only regret it later."

Despite causing panic, show chiefs didn't speak to the 26-year-old beauty, but an ITV source admitted: "A producer was on stand-by to see her."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/getmeouto...atens-to-quit/

Martina you stupid cow let the spoiled deluded bitch go.