Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

News Kilroy first to leave jungle camp

Kilroy first to leave jungle camp

Mr Kilroy Silk had hoped to be crowned "king of the jungle"

Robert Kilroy-Silk has become the first person to be voted off I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
    The former talk-show host and current independent MEP for the East Midlands was ejected from the ITV1 jungle-based show following a public vote.
    During his stay, Star Trek actor George Takei said he was a "real villain".
    Fellow MEPs in Brussels were furious that he was a contestant at all, saying he should be spending his time representing those who elected him.
    As well as earning the contempt of George Takei, Kilroy-Silk also fell out with fellow celebrity Timmy Mallet.
    But he showed grit in winning one of the programme's "bush tucker trials" in which he was bombarded by bugs and covered in rats.
    People expect their politicians to do a job of work, and you can't do that if you are in the jungle, covered in cockroaches

Labour MEP Glenis Willmott after Kilroy-Silk signed up for the show

His decision to enter the show, filmed in Australia, provoked the wrath of fellow MEPs, who at the time were preparing to discuss issues such as Europe's response to the G20 summit in Washington, reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and the deteriorating situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    When Kilroy-Silk signed up, Labour MEP Glenis Willmott told the BBC: "I think it shows a complete lack of respect for voters.
    "We are in serious times and people expect their politicians to do a job of work, and you can't do that if you are in the jungle, covered in cockroaches, eating kangaroos' testicles, and swimming with crocodiles. I think it is an absolute disgrace."
    His former party - the UK Independence Party - had suggested he should give his allowances and wages to charity. But in a statement published when he entered the jungle, Kilroy-Silk said he had not taken a holiday earlier in the year. It is the eighth series of the ITV show and its producers are promising even more terrifying "bushtucker trials" than before.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7751608.stm
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Kilroy first to leave jungle camp

Anyone think this was a scam ?

Surely that big titted bitch and that Bucks fizz wanker were far ahead in the polls to get the chop ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

JUNGLE VOTE CASH SCAM

ABOVE: JUNGLE BABE: Nicola McLean

ABOVE: Robert Kilroy-Silk the first celebrity booted out of the jungle

ABOVE: Brian Paddick's task

It goes without saying that some celebrities will make a lot more money

An insider

ABOVE: Nicola has stripped off in the jungle

27th November 2008
    By Peter Dyke

Your Shout ( 0 )

GREEDY telly bosses were at the centre of a jungle fix row last night.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }

We can reveal the stars had to sign away part of their future earnings for a place on the show.

This means ITV bosses have a vested interest in who stays in the jungle. Details of the celebs’ secret contracts were leaked to the DAILY STAR last night as ROBERT KILROY-SILK, 66, became the first celebrity to be booted out of the jungle.

The celebs must give ITV a whopping 30% of their earnings from any books, records or other merchandise they promote after leaving the show.

*** LOVE WAGS? CLICK HERE! ***

And insiders are worried it could influence what is shown – and therefore the viewers’ votes.

One revealed: “It goes without saying that some celebrities will make a lot more money once they leave the show than others.

“With careful editing and no live feed you can virtually dictate who is up for eviction. After all, the viewers only get to see what they are allowed to see.

“It is quite clearly in the show’s interests to have those with best potential future earnings kept in as long as possible.”

*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE I'M A CELEBRITY JUNGLE ***

That means ITV could rake in a fortune from sexy model NICOLA MCLEAN, 25. The saucy WAG – who loves to show off her 32G boobs – is planning to bring out a 2009 calendar for which fans will go crazy, having seen her strip off in the Aussie outback.

And TV chiefs will also get a slice of the action if she brings out a fitness DVD or a book.

Last night a source said: “The people who make the show take the view that these celebs are cashing in on their stint in the jungle show, so why shouldn’t they also get a piece of the action?

“Nicola will probably rake in the biggest chunk for them because she’s a model and her calendar will probably top the charts this Christmas.”

*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEB BABES ***

We can also reveal how the celebs like BRIAN PADDICK, 50, are warned by I’m A Celeb producers that they have no say over what footage is shown.

An insider revealed: “The contract is watertight and there is very little room for manoeuvre. Basically the show’s bosses have the celebs by the croc balls. They’re told that they have to put up with however ITV portray them.

“The producers have the final say over how viewers see them – whether it’s as the crybaby, the troublemaker, the bitch or the hero. Police checks are done on every star.”

*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE I'M A CELEBRITY MADNESS ***

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...OTE-CASH-SCAM/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    People expect their politicians to do a job of work, and you can't do that if you are in the jungle, covered in cockroaches

Labour MEP Glenis Willmott after Kilroy-Silk signed up for the show
    Everyone knows MEPs are the biggest bunch of gravy train riding cunts. At least Kilroy isn't pretending to be hard at work
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Anyone think this was a scam ?

Surely that big titted bitch and that Bucks fizz wanker were far ahead in the polls to get the chop ?
    I agree, plenty of others that could have went off instead....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought the guy was a dick untill i saw him doing a few of the tasks and my respect for him went right up, how he didnt twat that Timmy Mallet for laughin at him trying to do a task i do not know

Should of kept him in IMO

Thanks
    Karma Level

blatant fix