Karma Level

Help How the fuck

can some go from this

onto this note the Brian Tilsley look

to this shite

more shite

David Van Day

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    David Van Day (born David Paul Day, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) is an [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the late [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and early [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He also was part of the earlier group [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and later, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. In 2002 he declared himself bankrupt during a legal dispute over the band name "Bucks Fizz" with original Bucks Fizz member [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The bankruptcy meant that a victorious Nolan was left owed £94,000 by Van Day.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] press renamed Van Day as "Burger Van Day" in 2002 after it was discovered he was running a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in Brighton.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] It is reportedly the number two burger van in the area, after Daniel Hemblen's van "Danny's Baps" won first prize in the 2002 Brighton and Hove Fast Food Van Of The Year competition.[[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]
    In 2003, as part of Dollar, he was the first act voted off [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] reality show [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He caused controversy during the show, accusing producers of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] editing[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and arguing with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] singer [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ], accusing her of "being crafty and cunning to try to save her own skin".[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Van Day is currently a contestant on the eighth series of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] show [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He entered the show on 20 November 2008, four days into the competition, causing on-screen confrontation on the first day between himself and the other contestants.

[[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]] Politics

In May 2007, Van Day stood as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] candidate for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] city council in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He was unsuccessful.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Controversy arose during his campaign when he made [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] jokes about The Brighton and Hove Actually Gay Men's Chorus at a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] charity fundraising dinner, then claimed that those who complained were "stupid". He further alienated himself from both the Tory party leadership and the electorate by publically supporting the reintroduction of the death penalty. After pressure from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] he subsequently apologised for his comments, likening himself to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: How the fuck

The plot thickened, I missed all that crap when I was living in Germany.

Back then Diablos was dressed up in ankleswinging flared tartan rimmed kit and platform shoes dancing along to this

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

he is a bloody joke lmao
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    he is a bloody joke lmao
    Diablos won't be happy you saying that about him.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah hes just PMd me demanding Mickys demotion!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hes a fine upstanding member of the community is Diablos.