can some go from this

YouTube - Dollar - Give Me Back My Heart

onto this note the Brian Tilsley look

YouTube - Dollar - Shooting Star (Top Of The Pops 1978)

to this shite

YouTube - Biff Baff Boff By Croc Idol (aka David Van Day & Timmy Mallet)

more shite

David Van Day

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
David Van Day (born David Paul Day, 28 November 1956, Brighton, Sussex) is an English singer in the late 1970s and early 1980s pop group, Dollar. He also was part of the earlier group Guys n' Dolls, and later, Bucks Fizz. In 2002 he declared himself bankrupt during a legal dispute over the band name "Bucks Fizz" with original Bucks Fizz member Mike Nolan. The bankruptcy meant that a victorious Nolan was left owed £94,000 by Van Day.[1]
The tabloid press renamed Van Day as "Burger Van Day" in 2002 after it was discovered he was running a burger van in Brighton.[2] It is reportedly the number two burger van in the area, after Daniel Hemblen's van "Danny's Baps" won first prize in the 2002 Brighton and Hove Fast Food Van Of The Year competition.[citation needed]
In 2003, as part of Dollar, he was the first act voted off ITV1 reality show Reborn in the USA. He caused controversy during the show, accusing producers of biased editing[3] and arguing with Liverpudlian singer Sonia[4], accusing her of "being crafty and cunning to try to save her own skin".[5]
Van Day is currently a contestant on the eighth series of British reality television show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here![6]. He entered the show on 20 November 2008, four days into the competition, causing on-screen confrontation on the first day between himself and the other contestants.

[edit] Politics

In May 2007, Van Day stood as Conservative candidate for Brighton & Hove city council in the East Brighton ward. He was unsuccessful.[7] Controversy arose during his campaign when he made homophobic jokes about The Brighton and Hove Actually Gay Men's Chorus at a Valentine's Day charity fundraising dinner, then claimed that those who complained were "stupid". He further alienated himself from both the Tory party leadership and the electorate by publically supporting the reintroduction of the death penalty. After pressure from David Cameron he subsequently apologised for his comments, likening himself to Jonathan Ross.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Van_Day