Kilroy blasts bad 'Celebrity' editing

Friday, November 28 2008, 13:54 GMT
By Sarah Rollo
Rex Features

Robert Kilroy-Silk has claimed that I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! bosses have edited the show poorly.

The politician and former TV presenter, who was the first to be voted out of the jungle this week, said that a number of participants are not getting their fair share of the limelight.

The Mirror quotes him as saying: "I haven't seen the show and I won't. I have to move on now - but from what I've heard it doesn't bear a lot of reality to what I saw in the camp. I'm sure everybody in there would say that and how they've not been featured in their best light.

"George has been full of amazing stories, as have I and Esther and Dave. Apparently, you've seen none of my relationship with Dave. I also gather I disappeared from the screen during the last couple of days - and so did George. He may not be as noisy or as ebullient as everybody else, but he's there."

The 66-year-old added that most of the contestants had come close to quitting the programme. Dani Behr became the second celebrity to be evicted last night, telling Ant and Dec that the hardest part of the experience had been the boredom.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrit...y-editing.html