Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox 360 i've had it with shite cod5, fucking cheating glitchers everywhere

imo cod5 is a pale shadow of cod4, but i've tried to give it a good chance to win me over and have played it for nearly a day now.

now apart from the seemingly constant lag, and the fact bullets seem to go round corners, and still kill you even when you take cover, i've still been playing it.

but today the final fuckin straw has come...

3 maps i've played, castle and 2 others that i can't remember the name of, i've played and each time i've had some complete twat gltiching sitting under the map killing everyone they only die when they run out of fuckin ammo. wtf's the point?!?! i just don't get it??

anyway, fuck this it wasn't worth the verb i burnt it on, i'm going back to a decent game, cod4

roll on infinity wards cod6 or whatver its going to be called.

Gog
    :kissass

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: i've had it with shite cod5, fucking cheating glitchers everywhere

I feel you mate, its just not as good as COD4. WTF every time i'm killed is from a bloody thompson headshot from a hip firing noobface. And dont get me started on the 1 hit kill glitchers. BLOODY DICKHEADS

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mate it was free, I could understand if you'd paid for it lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ThE gOg View Post

3 maps i've played, castle and 2 others that i can't remember the name of, i've played and each time i've had some complete twat gltiching sitting under the map killing everyone they only die when they run out of fuckin ammo. wtf's the point?!?! i just don't get it??

Gog
    Fucking cunts! I had this yesterday, only knew when I'd seen the replay and the cunt was under the map. Fucking shitcunt. I sent him a load of abuse via the live messaging system and filed a complaint or whatever it's called. I'll get his username for you all in a bit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

buahahaha if this is the only thing you guys have to worry about in life, then things aint going bad

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    buahahaha if this is the only thing you guys have to worry about in life, then things aint going bad
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET GLITCH SMACKED

LOL only joking

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I was going to post a rant last night after finishing the solo game on regular difficulty but I couldn't be arsed to waste more energy on the game. I know my rant is different to the multiplayer rant but I want to grab these authors by the knackers & say making a game frustrating doesn't make it good. I don't want to play a shooting game out like a puzzle where the enemies keep being born until I walk over a specific point on a map, or the fucking lord of grenades lobs one at me the instant my game restarts, or the fucking grass ignites around me if I stand still for a moment, or I finish a section on a map knowing there's a tank going to burst out of a building but I need to stand more or less in front of the fuckin building before it will come out, or fucking scenery like a tuft of grass stops me in my fucking tracks, or throwin the mortars needs to be so fucking accurate - it's a fucking big exploding thing why did it need to be inch perfect & still a fucking kamikaze bloke climbed out of the pit shouting yaargh the annoying twats, and the fucking grenades are like Clarksons speech about truckers - grenade grenade grenade grenade grenade shoot a nazi grenade grenade, and Gary Oldman shouting "SHOOOT, SHOOOOOOOT, AGAAAAAAAAIN, SHOOOOOOOOT, SHOOOOOT, SHOOOOOOT" while I'm driving a tank like yeah righto I'm getting shells up my ricker from all angles & I won't shoot I'll sit here drinking wine & eating cheese, and so on. I'll still play it but cod4 was so much fun & there was less of a sense of benig cheated on it. I will end by saying fuck the fucking fuckers.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    Were you looking over my shoulder when I was venting my hate filled spleen on that rant

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast View Post
    Were you looking over my shoulder when I was venting my hate filled spleen on that rant
    no, im actually in your head

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You must be warm under all that hair, by the way would you stop making me want to make some toast to go with this plonk.

Thanks
    Karma Level

christ knows why activision told Treyarch to make this instead of Infinity Ward? Biggest fuckin blunder ever.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast View Post
    I was going to post a rant last night after finishing the solo game on regular difficulty but I couldn't be arsed to waste more energy on the game. I know my rant is different to the multiplayer rant but I want to grab these authors by the knackers & say making a game frustrating doesn't make it good. I don't want to play a shooting game out like a puzzle where the enemies keep being born until I walk over a specific point on a map, or the fucking lord of grenades lobs one at me the instant my game restarts, or the fucking grass ignites around me if I stand still for a moment, or I finish a section on a map knowing there's a tank going to burst out of a building but I need to stand more or less in front of the fuckin building before it will come out, or fucking scenery like a tuft of grass stops me in my fucking tracks, or throwin the mortars needs to be so fucking accurate - it's a fucking big exploding thing why did it need to be inch perfect & still a fucking kamikaze bloke climbed out of the pit shouting yaargh the annoying twats, and the fucking grenades are like Clarksons speech about truckers - grenade grenade grenade grenade grenade shoot a nazi grenade grenade, and Gary Oldman shouting "SHOOOT, SHOOOOOOOT, AGAAAAAAAAIN, SHOOOOOOOOT, SHOOOOOT, SHOOOOOOT" while I'm driving a tank like yeah righto I'm getting shells up my ricker from all angles & I won't shoot I'll sit here drinking wine & eating cheese, and so on. I'll still play it but cod4 was so much fun & there was less of a sense of benig cheated on it. I will end by saying fuck the fucking fuckers.
    That's a classic description, made me chuckle. I still haven't got COD5 and I don't think I will be bothering.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    christ knows why activision told Treyarch to make this instead of Infinity Ward? Biggest fuckin blunder ever.
    Errm cod 2 was mint, cod3 was shit, cod4 was fucking mint, cod5 is shit can we see a pattern here

IW mint
    Treyarch shit

Thanks
    Karma Level

have to agree cod 5 is bad got fed up of seeing peeps vanishing into walls or under the damn map and yeah some moron found another way to get under the roundhouse map (even though they released a patch to fix that glitch) there's another map where they are getting under it. Also using a super jump glitch to get on the taller buildings.

With the amount of bugs and glitches this game has it should have at least had another 6 months development before release.

i'm going back to cod4, only decent thing worth playing on cod5 is zombie mode (even that gets boring after awhile)

Just think i went to asda around midnight (on release date) to get this game thank god i got it cheap lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

lets put this in perspective guys ITS NOT REAL

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

it's not real but i think people will soon start tunring back to cod4. the single player (veteran) mode is a joke, with all the highly accurate grenade showers. I even saw one fly towards me - but no one there to actaully have thrown it!
    COD4 veteran mode was a challenge this is just frustrating and i have no incentive to try and finish it.
    I've hardly touched the online side of the game as the maps are just too big and wide open, and i really can't be arsed with all the ranking up shit again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by willp2003 View Post
    I even saw one fly towards me - but no one there to actaully have thrown it!
    It was me

Quote Originally Posted by willp2003 View Post
    COD4 veteran mode was a challenge this is just frustrating and i have no incentive to try and finish it.
    I've hardly touched the online side of the game as the maps are just too big and wide open, and i really can't be arsed with all the ranking up shit again.
    Have to agree with most of that, I am still playing the veteran mode and will continue but they seem to have gone way over the top with grenades and ever spawning enemy until you manage to get to a point that stops them as it takes the finesse out of the game you found in COD4 and shows lazy and sloppy programming

Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    That's simple they can double the number of releases of the Call Of Duty series, one studio can't handle it so they take turns so still make a nice profit even though people know every second game won't be as good as the previous but will sell well into profit.

I think had you not been spoiled with COD4 everyone would be giving this a lot more credit but as you know they have been given a format and produced something with more bugs/glitches just pisses everyone off, I haven't played a lot of the online as I always like to play any co-op and single mode veteran in a game before I do so I have a slight chance of not ending up as team teabag every game.

My conclusion is as a stand alone game it ranks up with most of the other war games on the shelves at the moment if not above but compared to COD4 it's a poor second but I will continue to play it but doubt I will play much online unless they sort all the glitches in a major way and at least you have COD6 to look forward to unlike with Battlefield 2 when they released Battlefield bad Company and took out every element that made the game great adding in totally unrealistic weapons and transport that made you feel like you were sitting in a cardboard box destroying what I consider the best game released for the Xbox360

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry guys, but i for like this game, i think its better than 4 in many ways, for one the maps are bigger, there is a lot more choice in guns, addons and perks. I only ever saw the glitch on the beta for roundhouse, not seen to many other glitches but then i play a mans game Hard core S and D none of this team death match crap, which is were i suspect you are meeting these cheating cunts

Thanks
    Karma Level

What's the point on bringing out a beta if the developers won't alter the issues within? It must have been just a teaser demo for us. I haven't bought the game but have been put off by your comments. But if someone is so pee'd off with the game, they can send it to me to try

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah spawning on the beta was horrendous also and has still not been addressed, i tend to stick to games like HQ now as it seems to attract people who actually wanna play the game rather than cheat and sit under the map on TDM and free for all so they can gloat when they are top of he leaderboard at the end