Carly Zucker voted off 'I'm A Celeb'

Friday, November 28 2008, 22:32 GMT
By Michael Thornton
ITV

Carly Zucker has become the third person to leave the I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! jungle.

The personal trainer was on the show for a total of 14 days and left tonight after coming last in the most recent public vote.

Carly, who is dating England footballer Joe Cole, told Ant and Dec that she was relieved to be out of the jungle and heading home to her loved ones. "I really struggled. It wasn't exactly how I imagined it would be. I really missed my family and my partner," she said.

She added that she had forged strong friendships with Dani Behr and Nicola McLean during her time on the show, saying. "[Nicola and I] are really different people and she's opened my mind up to different beliefs. We'll be true friends when we're out of here."

When pressed for her opinion on David Van Day's feud with Nicola, Carly suggested that the former Dollar singer enjoys antagonising his campmate.

"David does things for reactions. He's a very selfish person. He definitely enjoys winding her up," she said.

Carly also backed Nicola to win the series.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrit...m-a-celeb.html