Close

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Laura White is voted off X Factor

Laura White is voted off X Factor

Laura White sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Laura White has became the fifth act to be voted off ITV's X Factor.
    The 21-year-old lost a sing-off against Ruth Lorenzo with a performance of Somewhere Over The Rainbow on the Mariah Carey-themed show.
    Judges Dannii Minogue, Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell all chose to save Lorenzo, with White's mentor Cheryl Cole the only one to vote to keep her in.
    Earlier this week, Minogue tipped White, from Atherton in Lancashire, to win this year's singing competition.
    Before giving his verdict to White and Lorenzo, Cowell said: "First of all you were not the worst two singers tonight so I don't know what went wrong tonight, it was a joke.
    "Both of you sang your hearts out. Whatever I say is going to be unpopular."
    During this week's show, Mariah Carey sang the X Factor charity single Hero, which is at the top of the UK charts, with the contestants.
    Contestant Diana Vickers did not take part this week due to illness.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7718192.stm

Fucking scandalous decision IMO!

How her and Ruth were in the bottom two defies logic!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Laura White is voted off X Factor

funny as fuck, people power at its best voting for daniel

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    LOL...yeah I bet Chris Moyles will be milking it tomorrow!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Isn't it amazing what happens when they stop friggin' the phone votes!!!
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm loving it... Daniel FTW!

Spoiler:
    That's a joke, I think he's a cock who should be working as a Ricky Gervais lookalike.
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post

Yep me and the missus voted 4 times lol... Forgot about Laura Oh well sure she will still get some sort of contract, cant see Daniel doing the same if he went mind.

-=AD=-

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm amazed that these two were bottom 2 this week. The only tits I thought I would see in the sing-off were that daniel and that young lad who looks like an 'Oliver' reject. htf that Daniel kept on this long defies belief. Maybe it's all the old dears crying over his dead wife who's doing the voting.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuckin joke if you ask me. Laura had one kick ass powerful voice but obviously there's far more 70 year old crooner lovers than we may have thought.

With regards to Louis voting Ruth in, I smell strategic voting here. Laura was the better singer and quite possibly one of the ones to win it but of course with only one act left, Louis has to eliminate his biggest threat. Expect him to continue to do so.

Shame because despite her odd looking mouth, she was a great singer.

Ruth has a humongous pair of tits and a very feisty way about her. She's also quite the rock chick as well which is good but I don't think she'll be the winner.

Rachel has a good voice but even with her own decision this week, she fucked it up and her attitude stinks. Matter of time for her really unless she pulls something magical out of the bag.

Eggnog just needs to go. His hair looks like a snazzy Russian hat.

Daniel? LOL WTF... get outta there ya daft twat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe she can start her diet now,the bitch seemed to get fatter each week and yesterday reached beached whale proportions. Thats what happens when the public find out shes nobbing one of the staff .

The contest voting has never really been about singing talent just look at that little Orville the duck Irish look alike talentless Owen twat.

This year Louis seems to have morphed into a bigger cunt than Simon and all judges just trying to pick off their biggest threats.

Judges should not be allowed to vote at all.
    Last edited by 4me2; 9th November 2008 at 08:17 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

She was too ugly anyway. Humans are shallow and for that reason she got the boot.

I hope that little Eoghan twat gets the boot as well as, "ooo look at me i'm so cutesy and dippy" diana. Little whore pisses me right off.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think most people dont vote for the best singer, but rather the singer they dont want to see leave.
    The judges voting is kinda stupid. It means basically the person they want to win will win as they will always get rid of the other, assuming they are all in cahoots. Although tbh this year seems like all the judges have grudges against each other.
    If nature always takes the easiest route, what's easier...?
    The creation of billions of galaxies each containing trillions of stars each with their own solar systems, some with planets that have evolved civilisations with billions of different life forms. OR The creation of just your imagination?

Thanks
    Karma Level

As 4me2 said, she was turning into a beached whale so it would have been another Michelle Mcmanus. Got nothing against bigger people, but they rarely make it in the public eye (especially singers).

I hated her voice anyway, sounded a bit like larry the lamb or like she was gargalling fooking listerene. Get out you bitch and close the door behind you.

Sorry if I offended the person on here that claims to know her.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm glad she's gone. She wasn't particularly good, not much of a looker and as mentioned before, i thought she was getting bigger and bigger too. She's had quite a lot of negative press this week too, there was something about the vote results being leaked and that she was furious that she wasn't in the top 3 and that she'd been a twat with the other girl contestants in the house.

As for being "original" and "quirky" thats balls. She's listened to a few amy winehouse records and she sings normally then just adds a little funny accent to the end of certain words as she sings.

Alexandra or Diana can win for my money. I'm not especially behind any of them now as I don't think any of them would be seen in the charts other than through the show, the quality this year has not been very good.

As long as Daniel, Rachel or Eoghanny (wtf) don't win, i'm not that arsed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by LFC Muppet View Post
    Got nothing against bigger people
    you'd better not have

Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    As for being "original" and "quirky" thats balls. She's listened to a few amy winehouse records and she sings normally then just adds a little funny accent to the end of certain words as she sings.

Alexandra or Diana can win for my money. I'm not especially behind any of them now as I don't think any of them would be seen in the charts other than through the show, the quality this year has not been very good.

As long as Daniel, Rachel or Eoghanny (wtf) don't win, i'm not that arsed.
    Did you hear her Alicia Keys? THAT was incredible. She was IMO the most unique and talented person in the competition.

My thoughts - Diana is so derivative, all this stupid arm waving and squeaking that she does, I was so pleased I didn't have to hear her shit this week. Alexandra - well, anyone with an ear could have heard that she struggled in the lower range, they should have bumped the song up a couple of keys, I'm sure she could reach those notes. But she is 100% unoriginal, a Mariah/Whitney clone. Should have been her week, and in all reality it wasn't. Daniel - farce. Owen - how he even got to the final stages is a joke, Cowell at his sycophantic best IMO, not giving a shit about MUSIC QUALITY, just how many sales he might be able to make. People make him out to be a guru, but ask yourselves this - how much quality has he brought through? I'd wager its none! As for Rachel - get that scum off my tv now. She was so fucking awful this week it was unreal. JLS for the win for me, its about time we had a proper, male harmony group in this country. These guys are seriously good. Or Ruth to win, but only coz she's as sexy as hell. Or thinking about it, I hope she goes out soon, more chance of her appearing naked if she goes out the competition

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

she was only ever good when she was belting it out, but singing softly she had a wierd way of pronouncing the words.
    Probably should have stayed in a bit longer, but she wouldn't have won it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by willp2003 View Post
    she was only ever good when she was belting it out, but singing softly she had a wierd way of pronouncing the words.
    Probably should have stayed in a bit longer, but she wouldn't have won it.
    Totally agree here her voice was FANTASTIC but only when She sang properly, that drunken sluring that she did annoyed the fuck out of me.

Sat at the piano was average....
    Stood up she was great.

Bit chubby though.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree on some points bbk, but the alexandra thing about being a mariah/whitney clone i think can't possibly be seen as a negative? Mariah only does dodgy r&b shite now anyway and whitney hasn't done anything for years. So there's a gap for it.

Laura i thought sounded better in the quiet parts as the louder parts just sounded like shouting. I liked her alicia keys, but it wasn't as good as dianas Blondie.

Rachel is scum, owen is shite, and daniel is just a steve brookstien in the making if he wins.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    I agree on some points bbk, but the alexandra thing about being a mariah/whitney clone i think can't possibly be seen as a negative? Mariah only does dodgy r&b shite now anyway and whitney hasn't done anything for years. So there's a gap for it.
    Which Leona Lewis fills!
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Leona fills mariah, so alexandra can fill whitney!!

I'd fill mariah given half the chance

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by LFC Muppet View Post
    As 4me2 said, she was turning into a beached whale so it would have been another Michelle Mcmanus. Got nothing against bigger people, but they rarely make it in the public eye (especially singers).

I hated her voice anyway, sounded a bit like larry the lamb or like she was gargalling fooking listerene. Get out you bitch and close the door behind you.

Sorry if I offended the person on here that claims to know her.
    You wont offend me mate, its only my mates sister and she was in some of my class's at scu.

Yea she is looking a bit tubby at the moment.

I reckon she proberbly already has a contract with some1 anyway

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast