Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling Few items for sale :)

Ok, ive recently gave up DJ'in as i cudnt keep up with it with my new job, so i have a lot of gear to sell....

ill update the post later with pics etc but i have ::

1 x Set of Stanton ST-150's (still have the box's etc) http://www.decks.co.uk/products/decks/stanton/st_150 - £300 for the pair

2 x 1000 Watt Pro Sound Speakers £150 including the amp and all the stands and wires etc

1 x 1000 Watt Pro Sound Amp

1 x DJ Deck stand, this has compartments for decks, mixer, Vinyl, Amp a stand for 2 x CDJ's and 2 speaker stands - £75 or £50 if bought with anything else

Full Stand

Speaker stand
    CDJ Stand

1 x Yamaha 24 Channel Digital Mixing Desk O1V http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/f...oduct_id/37237 - £250 Like new NEVER used

With the amp and speakers i have 2 speaker stands and all the wires needed (there about 3 meters each)

Also i have a loads of hardhouse / scousehouse / bouncy house vinyl which i will throw in with the decks for an extra £200 (theres about 700 vinyl) some of which are very rare, most of the vinyl are white lables / test presses due to being on loads of mailing lists

All of the above has NEVER left my house, i dj'd professionaly for 3 years, meaning the clubs already had all the equipment needed etc so the only thing i used to take out was vinyl, but for the last 2 years it was CD's.

I will accept offers on everything so just let me know.

I think pickup would be better due to size and weight of the decks but we can sort that

OK, sorry its taken soo long but ive had a lot of shit going on... anyways. Ive uploaded pics, taken from iPhone so please ignore quality.

The decks have a fuck scuffs on the edges (which u can see on a few pics) If you want anymore info let me know
    Last edited by Hodge20001; 25th January 2009 at 08:19 PM.
    Digital-Forums TeamSpeak3 Server