HALF PRICE SALE: Now On!
It's that time of year again, and so I take great pleasure in declaring the annual Newzbin half-price sale OPEN!

Topups made by credit/debit cards are now 15 pence sterling per week (down from the usual 30p). Topups made by Amazon gift certificate or manual bank transfer are NOT discounted and remain at 40 pence sterling per week - sorry, but these take too much manual processing by us and we don't want to be flooded with them.

Exchange rates are currently volatile but 15 pence is approx 22 US cents, or 17 eurocents.

This year, you have 3 entire weeks to get your topups in; the sale will run from NOW until the clock in my office (in the GMT timezone) tells me it's 2009. ie, the price will return to normal at 00:00 GMT on January 1st 2009. (My plan is that nobody with a life will be topping up at that time and so there'll be no tickets complaining they were 30 seconds too late, see?)

While the promotion is active, the maximum you can buy is the entire year, and the minimum 8 weeks. For a short time only, account signups are also re-enabled.

Clearly this year our circumstances are changing, and as ever it's your own choice if you want to topup. If you do we appreciate the support and we'll all see what 2009 brings for freedom of speech in the UK. Remember also you can donate if you'd like to throw more at us than the maximum amount allowed via topups.

ENJOY all