Right basically I stopped last time due to a bunch of mates (separate incident and not related to the other thread) ditched me for a trip we had been planning for years..got pissed off..met a bird..training stopped.

I looked good but i got to comfortable around her for my own good so thought fuck this..ditched her and now i am planning to start this again but keep on going whilst working on a hottie I'm getting to know

Its not te best time of year to be starting this with xmas/new years but the only times i'll be drinking will be this thursday (work xmas do), xmas day and new years eve. (I dont eat/drink much in between..i only seem to eat shit when I'm at work..every friday = pizza day)

Things have changed alot since I stopped..

Current Weight: 14st 00lbs (I was at 12st 10lbs when I stopped)

Sunday

Nothing to eat all day..3 cups of tea

3pm: chicken and sweetcorn sandwich + snickers+ orange juice

4pm to 6:45pm 5-a-side football (This is usually 80% running and the rest being goal..usually end up drinking 2litres of water)

8pm dinner - Lentils + Chappatis

Monday

9am egg + toast sandwich

11.30am apple + robinsons blackcurrent squash

1pm - Lunch - hotdogs (mate brought them in)

4.30pm apple + robinsons blackcurrent squash

7.30pm- Dinner - Chappatis + Mince

10pm - 3x 20 situps 3x 15 pressups 3x10kg single arm dumbell lift and 3x20 some bicep/tricep exercise(I'll have to find a pic)

10:35pm pint of water + 25g of whey powder(need to start shitting again)

I know my eating today was shit but I was planning to start next week..but thats me longing it out..the sooner I start the better. The only issue I got at the moment are my ankles

Ive been playing footie every sunday but for the last 2 weeks my ankles have been extremely sore. Yesterday i was just about able to run..as soon as i stop playing and i take my boots off, my ankles just hurt.,I can just about walk..so i cant start my jogging till they heal:<..they dont look swollen,they look boney as usual..

Also I have a blocked Sinus..it doesnt sound like much but I can only breathe in and out on the left side of my nose(Been like this since birth). My right side is useless..can anyone suggest anything to help clear this up? My GP keeps giving me Nasel sprays..which are pointless:@

I plan to be up at 7.30am to repeat my routine but I'll be having a plain egg white omlette at 9am and then a bowel of porridge at 10:30am . Also how much water should I be drinking daily?

I know Ive asked alot of questions but last time there was such a huge differance in before/after(shud have got pics)..I want to go back there and make it stick.

The only thing I wont be doing is waxing my chest lol. My mate (other thread) started training the same time as I did but he went a bit extreme and started using steriods and the results he got in a month were..he was HUGE with a spotty chest and a ego..now hes a cunt.

Anyway roll on the next 8 weeks of fun