Even though it will be US flag waving crap - I cant wait for this...

Remember that G.I. Joe movie? The one that's supposed to come out next August? Yea, we forgot about it, too. Thankfully the Russians over at Filmz.ru have come to our rescue with four new posters from G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. Apparently there's a finished trailer floating around inside the gates at Paramount, but it hasn't been put out officially yet and no one we know has actually seen it. We've at least got these four character posters to hold us over until we see some footage - which who knows when that'll be. If I were Paramount, I'd be a bit worried right now, as everyone seems to have forgotten all about G.I. Joe…

Below you'll see Channing Tatum as Duke, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Sienna Miller as Baroness, and Marlon Wayans as Ripcord. Another note - it looks like Paramount hired the same company to make these posters as the one that made the Star Trek posters. Give or take a dash of red, these have the exact same highly contrasted black and white look to them. Honestly, that design seems a bit overused by now and I'm not sure whether I should applaud this decision or condemn it at this point?