With a cast like this... this film is going to be complete sh1t or the nuts!!

The cast for Sylvester Stallone's next big action project, titled The Expendables, already features Stallone himself, Jason Statham, Jet Li, and Dolph Lundgren, but the script calls for a total of five mercenaries, so who is this fifth? None other than UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture, as Ain't It Cool News reports today. Apparently Stallone wants to give him "an excellent boost towards big screen action stardom," considering his last role was the direct-to-DVD Scorpion King 2, a big pile of shit if you ask me. This now rounds out the cast of mercenaries and puts the project on track to start shooting in March in Brazil.

The Expendables will follow a team of "expendable" mercenaries on a mission to overthrow a South American dictator. The names of the five mercenaries are Hale Caesar, Kong Kao, Christmas, Barney Ross, and Gunnar. In addition to the casting scoop, Stallone revealed to AICN that Jet Li would be fighting Dolph Lundgren at one point in the movie. Now that we know the complete cast, I've got to say I'm still incredibly excited for this, just to see an original story starring five certified badasses. Just think about Rambo from this year and imagine if there were five Rambos, not just one.