Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Help is needed by DF members - PLEASE

Help is needed by DF members - PLEASE

It goes something like this, me and my girl was in Barcelona over the Xmas period and I had my wallet stolen 2days into the trip! I got pick pocketed on the metro – Total loss £600 + 250euros!!!!

After flipping and traveling round the metro looking for the T**T for about 2hours I decide to head to the police station! Upon arrival at the police station I found about 20 other suckers in the same situation as me, fooked! After a long wait I was finally getting sorted, I needed to fill in about 10 forms to get a police report for my insurance. Whilst at the police counter I overheard a young Chinese lad talking to one of the police men. He had been in the city an hour and his bag had been robed with ALL his money, passport, cards, and glasses (The poor cunt had not even checked into his hotel and was wearing sunglasses at 11pm because they had stolen his normal glasses!)

I give him about 6euros in the police station to call and cancel his cards while I was filling in my forms, he made the calls (I was next to him) to cancel all his cards, he gave me 1euro back out of the change! He thanked me for my time and help, when I had finished he was just handing in his form to the police! He was asking the police if they could give him a lift to his hotel because he had no money and didn’t know where it was! The police where having none of it, we told him our hotel was about 5mins walk and he was more than welcome to walk back with us and get the hotel staff to sort him out (use the hotel internet to send a few emails and find his hotel!) he was made-up with our offer and was thanking us all the way back. Back at the hotel we stayed down for about 10mins giving him a hand, he was just about to set off walking to his hotel (about an hour’s walk) when I thought fook it I am going to help a fellow traveler out, popped up to the room and come back down with 30euro for his taxi and a small bite to eat! He was over the fooking moon as he didn’t have to walk with all his bags.

He took my e-mail address (and give me his) and said no matter what you will get your money back! Not that I was that arsed to be honest, ANYWAY he added me on facebook the next day as he was using the hotels internet, again he thanked me for the money and said I would get it back as soon as he was back home in California. Since he has been home I have had a few e-mails thanking me and one e-mail said do you want your money back? I thought yes I fooking do, just for the fact you have asked me that question! I send him a mail back saying yes please, do you use paypal? The next mail back was – you’re not getting it……BYE (since that e-mail he has deleted me from facebook and has not replied to my e-mails

What a cunt!!!!

I don’t need the money but it’s the fooking principal of the matter, I helped that little C**t out….

Now to the point – Anyone help me out in anyway? I have his e-mail address

THANKS ALL J
    ps. i have been had.....
    Last edited by OB1; 26th January 2009 at 11:10 AM.
    L8r

OB1

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help is needed by DF members - PLEASE

Hmm, you're asking someone to do something illegal in a public forum........

Thanks
    Karma Level

Infraction issued - don't be so bloody daft.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Hmm, you're asking someone to do something illegal in a public forum........
    Something illegal??? not me, read again
    L8r

OB1

Thanks
    Karma Level

You helped someone out from the goodness of your heart, 1 day it might happen to you.

Reading the first part you seem like a very caring person and then the second part spoils it.

I would just let it go.

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont worry, thanks anyway lads!!!

thanks DF...
    L8r

OB1

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by OB1 View Post
    Something illegal??? not me, read again
    Yeah your edit was a little too late m8!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington