Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wii Wii gator 3 / Backup Loader No SD Card

Guys,

Hav now succesfully soft modded three Wii's thanks to the great guides on here. One thing I cant get my head around, is how do I install the loader straight into the Wii, by that I mean run it off the Wii as opposed to having the SD card in .. Can anybody tell me how this is done, I think I read somewhere you need to install the loader by going into the WAD manager, any hellp would be appreciated.

Also just wish all DF members a great Christmas and a happy new year ...

Regards
    Drogo
    Last edited by Drogo; 22nd December 2008 at 01:57 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Wii gator 3 / Backup Loader No SD Card

Drogo - have you sent Ganty his game back m8?

You're treading on thin ice here mucka!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, hurry up mate. Ganty said I could borrow it next

Thanks
    Karma Level

Has been sent back ... along with a little something extra.

Yes it has gone back and I did PM to explain.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo View Post
    Has been sent back ... along with a little something extra.

Yes it has gone back and I did PM to explain.
    When?...as of the weekend Ganty hadnt received it!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I hope you kept the special delivery receipt

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does the PM go along the lines off

"hi mate, sorry i took so long to get back to you, i've been using it to do lots of wii's and make quite a bit of dosh, i;ll give you 30% of what i have made as a little extra and donate some to the df fund"

??

you sir are a cheeky twat, it's obvious why you took so long in getting back
    Last edited by Undertaker; 22nd December 2008 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Drogo you are a cunt. Morons like you are not welcome here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Guys,

Hav now succesfully soft modded three Wii's thanks to the great guides on here. One thing I cant get my head around, is how do I install the loader straight into the Wii, by that I mean run it off the Wii as opposed to having the SD card in .. Can anybody tell me how this is done, I think I read somewhere you need to install the loader by going into the WAD manager, any hellp would be appreciated.

Also just wish all DF members a great Christmas and a happy new year ...

Regards
    Drogo
    Bloody hell - the clues are there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It has been sent back, and I have PM ... sent back Special Delivery .. been a member on here for years.. and had a few personal issues .. which are all sorted now .. And have put a little extra in, and have explained .. aren't we all allowed a little fuck up from time to time.

Rap, think your comments are over the top, considering I've been a member for years on here ... Dont we all have a perosnal shite going on from time to time. I have never ripped anybody off on here, if anything all I have done is try and help people .. This was a one off guys Ganty seems ok with it, last few months have been shite ... split from a long term partner after 10 years ... and trying to do my mates a favour with modding the Wii, dont even charge them for it ... just me alway saying yes ... I work full time, so no time to do this sort of stuff really but do for friends .. So whilst most of you guys have jumped on teh band wagon, most of you dont even know me .. like I said check out my posts and stats, and you will see I mean well, and have been a good member on here .. so come on guys if Ganty can give me a break, why cant you.

I know I should of returned it sooner, and for that I accept that was out of order enough said.

Drogo

Thanks
    Karma Level

It has been sent back, and I have PM ... sent back Special Delivery .. been a member on here for years.. and had a few personal issues .. which are all sorted now .. And have put a little extra in, and have explained .. aren't we all allowed a little fuck up from time to time.

Rap, think your comments are over the top, considering I've been a member for years on here ... Dont we all have a perosnal shite going on from time to time. I have never ripped anybody off on here, if anything all I have done is try and help people .. This was a one off guys Ganty seems ok with it, last few months have been shite ... split from a long term partner after 10 years ... and trying to do my mates a favour with modding the Wii, dont even charge them for it ... just me alway saying yes ... I work full time, so no time to do this sort of stuff really but do for friends .. So whilst most of you guys have jumped on teh band wagon, most of you dont even know me .. like I said check out my posts and stats, and you will see I mean well, and have been a good member on here .. so come on guys if Ganty can give me a break, why cant you.

I know I should of returned it sooner, and for that I accept that was out of order enough said.

Drogo
    not only was it wrong what you did but it was at the wrong time as well..

after breamy with the xbox and the camel with the wii you just fell into the backlash m8..

i think the thing thats wound folk up the most is not that you kept hold of it for so long its just the fact that you informed no one, lesson to be learned here is that it only takes a mo to inform people that you are having probs or maybee you would like to keep it longer.

anyway m8 whats done is done and you have returned it and prob learned that lesson now..

dont want to end my post on a bad note and i am not having a dig at you in anyway so please dont think i am..

marry xmas

wakadoo.

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

Thanks
    Karma Level

He been chasing you for ages and this isnt the first time its happened. The message it sends to other members is NOT to help and thats what is not welcome here. It was a cunts trick and no mistake.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Drogo
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Drogo
    STFU already !!!! This isn't a fukin Xfactor audition and we aren't influenced by sob stories.

With your fukin attitude I can understand why the misses left you.
    Last edited by 4me2; 24th December 2008 at 12:10 AM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont know about all this but if you put Wii gator 3 into google, DF comes top of page..... RESULT!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Drogo

dejavu? same issue we had a few months ago regarding my little cousins psp that you said you sent but didnt,

The facts are you failed to inform what was going on, ignored emails and pm's for days. All in all no trading/borrowing for you whatsoever on the forums, it's admin's decision what further punishments are in order for you

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox Live Re: Wii gator 3 / Backup Loader No SD Card

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    dejavu? same issue we had a few months ago regarding my little cousins psp that you said you sent but didnt,

The facts are you failed to inform what was going on, ignored emails and pm's for days. All in all no trading/borrowing for you whatsoever on the forums, it's admin's decision what further punishments are in order for you

Play the white man, how many favours and nothing in return!

Perhaps everyone is seeing the real Drago all take and no give!