Close

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Zionist 's murder scores of civilians

Hamas 'announces Gaza ceasefire'

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has announced an immediate ceasefire with Israel, according to media reports from Syria and Gaza.
    The group said it would hold fire so long as Israel withdrew all its forces from Gaza Strip within one week.
    It comes hours after a unilateral Israeli ceasefire came into effect.
    The cessation of hostilities however has been put under strain by fresh rocket fire into Israel and an Israeli air strike on militants in Gaza.
    Hamas official Ayman Taha told Reuters news agency in Gaza that the ceasefire also applied to other militant groups.
    "Hamas and the factions announce a ceasefire in Gaza starting immediately and give Israel a week to withdraw," he was quoted as saying.
    The Israeli ceasefire came into effect at 0200 (2400 GMT).
    Hours later, at least seven rockets were fired into Israel, Israeli sources said, triggering an Israeli air strike in response. Israel says its troops will stay in Gaza for as long as necessary. At least 1,300 Palestinians, according to Palestinian sources, and 13 Israelis have been killed since Israel launched its offensive on 27 December.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7836205.stm

Another move in the drawn out chess game ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nothing shocks me anymore, Israel is the pre-eminent gangster state that can do whatever to whomever it wants without any consequences. There are enough war crimes committed in the last 3 weeks to tie up the ICC for years. Just this morning I watched on Al Jazeera (thanks for the tip 4me2) Palestinians digging out the bodies of over 90 souls whose apartment block was flattened by Israeli war planes as they slept in their beds.

This was the Palestinian holocaust, and I hope Steven Spielberg grows a pair and directs his next film on it.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Nothing shocks me anymore, Israel is the pre-eminent gangster state that can do whatever to whomever it wants without any consequences. There are enough war crimes committed in the last 3 weeks to tie up the ICC for years. Just this morning I watched on Al Jazeera (thanks for the tip 4me2) Palestinians digging out the bodies of over 90 souls whose apartment block was flattened by Israeli war planes as they slept in their beds.

This was the Palestinian holocaust, and I hope Steven Spielberg grows a pair and directs his next film on it.

Watching Aljazeera and believing everything they say without question are two different things.

They also said that Israeli soldiers moved them into the building then bombed it.

That would be a very foolish thing to do don't you think ?

Once again if the term Haulocaust is going to be used why is noone talking about Darfur anywhere ? where over 200,000 have been killed over the last few years. Seriously 1200 from a population of 1.5 million seems very insignificant in comparison but noone wants know about that or discuss it, Why ? Possibly because its being done by Muslims and its much more mode and suites the agenda to unite the muslims and antisemites of the world to jump on a common enemy namely the Jews.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Once again if the term Haulocaust is going to be used why is noone talking about Darfur anywhere ? where over 200,000 have been killed over the last few years. Seriously 1200 from a population of 1.5 million seems very insignificant in comparison but noone wants know about that or discuss it, Why ? Possibly because its being done by Muslims and its much more mode and suites the agenda to unite the muslims and antisemites of the world to jump on a common enemy namely the Jews.
    Mate, Sudan has suffered from US sanctions for over 12 years. The President of Sudan and his cronies are being lined up for War Crimes charges in the Hague. So as you can see at least the legal wheels are turning, but with Israel there is no criticism from the US and certainly no talk of sanctions or IDF war criminals being brought to account.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Mate, Sudan has suffered from US sanctions for over 12 years. The President of Sudan and his cronies are being lined up for War Crimes charges in the Hague. So as you can see at least the legal wheels are turning, but with Israel there is no criticism from the US and certainly no talk of sanctions or IDF war criminals being brought to account.
    Why aren't we seeing Muslims out on the streets protesting like they are against Israel ?

I think the answer is very clear there is no common enenmy in this case and Clerics aren't doing their usual firing up of their people in Friday prayers.

200,000 plus compared to 1200, let it even climb to what might end up as 2000 and then lets have a discussion on Holcaust.

You might for entertainment value flick up a channel from Aljazeera if you have Sky.

The channel is called PressTV (channel 515) now that channel is outrageous in its reporting of so called facts. Its about as credible as that CRAP YUS786 posted here a couple of pages back

http://digital-forums.com/showpost.p...&postcount=254

But its being transmitted worldwide to the muslim world and gullible people swallow it hook,line and sinker and others because they want to believe it .

Never the less I watch it just to see how things are being reported/distorted and percieved by others.

I think the most balanced and objective news channel I've seen is channel 513 on Sky its France 24.

Very factual and balanced and some nice eyecandy birds as presenters.

Thanks
    Karma Level

UK makes £20m aid promise to Gaza

Douglas Alexander on UK aid to Gaza

The British government has pledged to give a further £20m in humanitarian aid to crisis-torn Gaza.
    The promise came as international leaders, including Gordon Brown, met in Egypt to discuss the conflict.
    The prime minister said: "Too many innocent civilians, including hundreds of children, have been killed during the military offensive."
    The Palestinian militant group Hamas has announced an immediate ceasefire with Israel in Gaza.
    The move comes hours after a unilateral Israeli ceasefire came into effect.
    Mr Brown said: "This conflict has once again demonstrated the urgent need to forge a longer term settlement which gives security to both Israelis and Palestinians."
    The summit, taking place in the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, is being co-chaired by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who has sought to broker an end to fighting with a truce plan, along with his French counterpart Nicolas Sarkozy.
    Also attending are United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and senior politicians from Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Jordan.
    It is hoped that discussions will produce progress on the closure of arms-smuggling tunnels into Gaza, as well as the reopening of border points under EU monitoring.
    Details are also expected to be agreed of the Royal Navy assistance offered by Mr Brown on Saturday.
    The £20m of aid announced on Sunday trebles to £30m the additional support committed by the Department for International Development since the start of the latest conflict.
    Traumatised children
    As well as food, medicines and shelter, it will be used to airlift injured Palestinian children to hospitals in Jerusalem and the West Bank, to support children traumatised by violence and the death of loved ones and to clear unexploded bombs and shells in Gaza, said Mr Brown.
    "Our first priority - a humanitarian imperative - is to get food and medical treatment to those who so urgently need it," he said.
    "We will focus our efforts on support to the UN agencies who are doing such courageous work in the most difficult environments. "We will help transport those civilians in most need of treatment to hospitals in the West Bank. We will also support children traumatised by the violence, rebuild schools and hospitals and clear unexploded bombs and shells. "Israel must allow full access to humanitarian workers and to relief supplies. We must also end Gaza's economic isolation by reopening the crossings that link it to the outside world."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7835937.stm

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415