Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Zionist 's murder scores of civilians

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    The call for jihad is mainly to do with end time prophecies,

I'll give you a quick summary

Muslims believe in all the prophets from Adam to Muhammed and that includes Moses, Jesus, David, etc etc... peace be upon them all.

We believe all nations were given a guidance, such as believing the one God, we believe in the Torah and the Bible. In time the message of God was corrupted by the people and we believe prophet Muhammed was sent to finalise the message.

It is this corruption that is causing the hatred between the religions. The end time prophecies state in islam that the anti-christ will side with the jews, with the jews believing him to be the true messiah. Half of christians will side with the jews and half with the muslims.

That is is the islamic point of view, I haven't read the jewish view though

That prophecy is being fulfilled as we speak

it said that there will be a time where a stone will shout, "there is a jew behind me, kill him", this doesn't mean stones can talk, it means that even the most stone hearted person will say this because of the damage caused by the jews. The prophecy was set in motion by the creation of israel.

Its all there holy land then! but the 'Jews'(in high numbers) were first to impose there 'laws' on that land!!

jews and arabs are the bloody same!! 'they just had to pick sides at the time' when new beliefs were born and were used to impose 'Justice, order and fear' and many other virtues good or bad.
    if people are gonna use religion as a tool to remove people from areas, by history Islam is flawed and totally irrelevent to the cause!!
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

It is this corruption that is causing the hatred between the religions. The end time prophecies state in islam that the anti-christ will side with the jews, with the jews believing him to be the true messiah. Half of christians will side with the jews and half with the muslims.

That is is the islamic point of view, I haven't read the jewish view though

That prophecy is being fulfilled as we speak

it said that there will be a time where a stone will shout, "there is a jew behind me, kill him", this doesn't mean stones can talk, it means that even the most stone hearted person will say this because of the damage caused by the jews. The prophecy was set in motion by the creation of israel.

Can you please point me to online links to this as I'm having serious trouble believing this could be true ?

If it is true its very shocking.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I stumbled across this too which is a bif eye opener

YouTube - Son of Hamas Leader: Hamas Atrocities Led Me to Convert
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Signs of end times - islam
    http://sirat-al-mustaqim.blogspot.co...t-hour_19.html

abit more detail
    http://www.islamcan.com/dayofjudgement/index.shtml

and what do jews believe? They believe that the temple mount has to be rebuilt, and guess where? on islam's third holiest site, only then will their saviour arrive? and what do christian zionists believe? they believe Jesus will not arrive until the temple has been built. The 2nd intifada started because Sharon entered the al-aqsa mosque, with many people believing it was a step in destroying it for the temple to be built

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount

This is a conflict that will never be resolved until the end times,
    Last edited by Undertaker; 3rd January 2009 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Do you actually believe this ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

All religion is complete and utter bollocks. Anyone who believes this shit is a moron - IMHO.

If there is an anti-christ it can only be a jew or a muslim as they seem to be hell bent on destruction. It's all totall bullshit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes as all muslims do

just as christians believe in armageddon

do I believe the time is now set for end time prophecies to be fulfilled? I think so.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes as all muslims do

do I believe the time is now set for end time prophecies to be fulfilled? I think so.

Now that is frightening.

Thanks
    Karma Level

IMO this conflict between gaza and israel is just the start to what could eventually become a greater war involving Iran, syria, and all the other countries that surround it.

PS I believe because lots of things were prophecised 1400 years ago that are becoming true now,

for example a voice being heard in the sky, and both people in the east and west hearing it, in my opinion this can only be possible in a day of technology, e.g satellite tv, internet.

great distances being travelled in a relative short time -- ?aeroplanes

Thanks
    Karma Level

IMO this conflict between gaza and israel is just the start to what could eventually become a greater war involving Iran, syria, and all the other countries that surround it.

Those Countries are already at war and have pretty much always been.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I mean is a greater war, the wars in the last 50 years were nothing compared to what could happen now

Thanks
    Karma Level

It takes two sides to fight a war and if its already prophecied in the Koran and people believe that then why the anger and hatred if they really believe that ? They are powerless to do anything about it if they fully believe it.

It doesn't make sense does it ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

they dont actively seek to create it though.

for example a voice being heard in the sky, and both people in the east and west hearing it
    if that happens... and not some woolly bullshit involving satellites... ill eat my fucking shoes.

how can people logically.. going only by what they KNOW, not what they are brainwashed with.. go through life basing their actions and opinions on the notion of an afterlife... that is the definition of a neurological disorder imo.

the evidence, or lack of it, favours the notion that there is no afterlife over the evidence that proves there is, so why live under the assumption that this precious gift of existence and life is merely pre-cursor to something better.... that whole faith argument doesnt fly with me. i have faith in there being no afterlife.

a shit load of people are gonna be fuckin disappointed when they realise the afterlife is nothing but blackness and worms. hedge your bets and repent on your death bed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Save your shoes Marco , if latest romours are true the Israeli's have just go in.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Save your shoes Marco , if latest romours are true the Israeli's have just go in.
    Just looked on reuters & there's a ticker saying witness says forces have gone in: http://uk.reuters.com/

More: http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews...69391620090103
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its so fucking one-sided that it may as well have been written by the Israeli foreign minister... or maybe it was???

Bush: Hamas to blame for Gaza crisis
    President George W Bush has blamed Hamas as the cause of the crisis in Gaza in his first comments since the Israeli bombardment began.

Last Updated: 12:31AM GMT 03 Jan 2009

Mr Bush offered no criticism of Israel, depicting the country's air assaults as a response to the attacks on its people Photo: AP

In comments released ahead of his weekly radio broadcast at the weekend, Mr Bush branded the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel an "act of terror" and outlined his own condition for a ceasefire in Gaza.
    He said that no peace deal would be acceptable without monitoring to halt the flow of smuggled weapons to terrorist groups.
    "The United States is leading diplomatic efforts to achieve a meaningful ceasefire that is fully respected," said Mr Bush. "Another one-way ceasefire that leads to rocket attacks on Israel is not acceptable. And promises from Hamas will not suffice - there must be monitoring mechanisms in place to help ensure that smuggling of weapons to terrorist groups in Gaza comes to an end."
    Mr Bush offered no criticism of Israel, depicting the country's air assaults as a response to the attacks on its people. The White House will not comment on whether it views the Israeli response as proportionate or not to the scope of rocket attacks on Israel.
    "This recent outburst of violence was instigated by Hamas - a Palestinian terrorist group supported by Iran and Syria that calls for Israel's destruction," said Mr Bush. "Eighteen months ago, Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in a coup, and since then has imported thousands of guns and rockets and mortars. Egypt brokered a cease-fire between Hamas and Israel, but Hamas routinely violated that cease-fire by launching rockets into Israel."
    The president said that Hamas ultimately ended the ceasefire altogether on Dec 19 and "soon unleashed a barrage of rockets and mortars that deliberately targeted innocent Israelis - an act of terror that is opposed by the legitimate leader of the Palestinian people, President (Mahmoud) Abbas."
    Mr Abbas is president of the Palestinian Authority. Despite a bloody history his Fatah faction is now considered moderate when compared with the Islamist movement Hamas.
    The White House earlier gave Israel free rein over whether it sends ground troops into Gaza.
    Gordon Johndroe, a White House spokesman, said the US had urged Israel to avoid civilian casualties in their military operations, whether they involve air assaults or a ground incursion.
    But he added: “Those will be decisions made by the Israelis.”

Link
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Its so fucking one-sided that it may as well have been written by the Israeli foreign minister... or maybe it was???

So your solution to this is ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

For crying out loud shoes on standby. Hurry up & go dubya.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    So your solution to this is ?
    The solution is that the USA has to act as an honest broker to peace, and not just an accessory to Israeli apartheid and aggression.

HAMAS are a no real threat to Israel, they are a gnat on an elephant's back. In the last year the fired over 1200 rockets and killed one single Israeli. To claim that 400 Palestinian dead and >1000 injured is a price worth paying for Israeli security is beyond a joke.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    The solution is that the USA has to act as an honest broker to peace, and not just an accessory to Israeli apartheid and aggression.

HAMAS are a no real threat to Israel, they are a gnat on an elephant's back. In the last year the fired over 1200 rockets and killed one single Israeli. To claim that 400 Palestinian dead and >1000 injured is a price worth paying for Israeli security is beyond a joke.
    I think you are looking at it very onesided too.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast