Ever since the official title, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, was [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] back in June, fans have been speculating that "the Fallen" is actually a nasty new robot that is set to appear in the film as the villain. Obviously Paramount and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have kept things under lock and key, so no one knows whether this is indeed true or not. However, some [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (via [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) has posted what they're claiming are photos from the set of Transformers 2 that show the curled up remains of "a new robot" found inside a hidden cave behind a painting. Is this really The Fallen or just some random fake photos?
I've added all four of the photos below (click to see them bigger) because I can't really make out the remains. Maybe I'm just missing it and someone needs to point them out. I thought putting them closer together might help? All I see are the legs of a Cloverfield monster, not a Transformers robot.