Yet another payday for the moslems - the unwanted side effect of their quest for global jihad (making the world bend to 'sharia' law).

If you're on a quest to convert christians + jews 'by the sword,' don't come crying to me when you get a little TNT dropped on your hooded noggin.

Does that mean i 'hate' moslems? Not really, i'm just tired of listening to them. I'm also tired of Cnn, sky news, . Nor do i hate chicken tikka, although i've had it so much this winter, i need a break, and i won't be upset if it disappears for awhile.

This palestinian nonsense is 'theater,' a stage-play using real people and real lives, to drive Jews out of Israel. Funded by foreign money + weapons. I don't care if the jews are 'saints' or not. If you don't like them, leave them alone and go about your business.

I'm not even Jewish, I've only never been there, yet I'm sick of listening to this situation for my entire life. Enough is enough.

Every time the Moslems attack Israel (every war, every skirmish), they LOSE. So admit you lost! You LOST, moslems! And you keep losing, every stunt you pull in every part of the world. Because you're good at anger and hate, and that's not a 'skill.'

Every time you start a fight, you get clobbered, then you cry like little babies that the infidels won't sit still while you chop their heads off.

Stop hiding behind women + children, then acting SHOCKED SHOCKED that your neighbors get killed.

In my opinion, 50 years is enough second-chances. These so-called palestinians should each be handed a box lunch, with a nice sandwich, and a fresh banana... and told 'SEE YOU LATER, PLEASE LEAVE. GO LAUNCH ROCKETS AND SUICIDE-BOMB SOME OTHER BUNCH OF SUCKERS, SOMEWHERE ELSE.'

These masked clowns deserve the airstrikes, the grenades, the tanks. They've earned it for the past 60 years.

If they worked this hard at the piano for 60 years, they'd all be playing Carnegie Hall. If they worked that hard at technology, they'd have landed on the moon by now. If they tried building their own lives instead of destroying other people's lives, maybe I'd feel sorry for them.

PS: don't be scared of moslems; laugh at them. Because other than humor, tell me (specifically, an example) what they have to offer? If they learned to laugh, maybe they wouldn't be extremely angry most of the time.