Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Couple took baby on drink session

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    Apologies for my outbursts, noted for future posts.

In that case

Spoiler:
    You just can't win ! If you leave your kid at home its gets nabbed and you and your Misses are doomed to become media whores and millionaires.
    Spoiler:
    Ladies and gentlemen Enter Mr and Mrs Mcann.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    The baby is their drink fund.

I would happily put money on them having it for state benefits. Perhaps the Baby should be taken away from them, when will social services learn that they need to take action against irresponsible cunts like this asap.
    Social services seem to be irresponsible cunts tbh, dont want to mention the baby p case, but its the same root, just in another case of abuse. It shouldn't be about the parent's welfare just the child or child's.I am surprised the judge didn't throw the book at them, judgeing by the current affairs for this kinda thing.

And, my point is...if you live near or in a council or housing assocation your pretty much guaranteed to know of or live next to a broken britain family !!! Idiots who leave shopping trolley's outside they're house's, unkept garden's with sofas and electrical goods festering, music loud until the early hours every night ! Wheelie bin's left on the road's feral kid's aloud to shout and scream because no one will tell them to be quiet and have respect for their neighbours! Also Drunken boyfriend's shouting abusive language at some stage of the month! Dog's barking every day until their owner's let them in for a while, uneutered cats to run amok.

These people have been left to there own devices for a decade what with there parent's offering no advice because they have had tghe same upbringing and the goverment ie Social services. housing accociations etc, just do not care, or dont have the correct staff to educate and police this cancer that has gripped England. If there was a time for child control and licences this may be the time in the up and coming years, i think this is it!. Maybe you think this is a isolated problem or of the opinion this problem will not get any better untill the rights and privallges of these people have been re- evaluated: I.E, A healthy living and a descent family structure should be made available or benefits will be affected , surely would be a start well thats my two pence worth !!!
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    Social services seem to be irresponsible cunts tbh, dont want to mention the baby p case, but its the same root, just in another case of abuse. It shouldn't be about the parent's welfare just the child or child's.I am surprised the judge didn't throw the book at them, judgeing by the current affairs for this kinda thing.

And, my point is...if you live near or in a council or housing assocation your pretty much guaranteed to know of or live next to a broken britain family !!! Idiots who leave shopping trolley's outside they're house's, unkept garden's with sofas and electrical goods festering, music loud until the early hours every night ! Wheelie bin's left on the road's feral kid's aloud to shout and scream because no one will tell them to be quiet and have respect for their neighbours! Also Drunken boyfriend's shouting abusive language at some stage of the month! Dog's barking every day until their owner's let them in for a while, uneutered cats to run amok.

These people have been left to there own devices for a decade what with there parent's offering no advice because they have had tghe same upbringing and the goverment ie Social services. housing accociations etc, just do not care, or dont have the correct staff to educate and police this cancer that has gripped England. If there was a time for child control and licences this may be the time in the up and coming years, i think this is it!. Maybe you think this is a isolated problem or of the opinion this problem will not get any better untill the rights and privallges of these people have been re- evaluated: I.E, A healthy living and a descent family structure should be made available or benefits will be affected , surely would be a start well thats my two pence worth !!!

Why don't you study to be a social worker then and change things ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hehe, just my two pence worth...I am a courier, making a pretty good living, but my missus is a Teacher of SEN (special educational needs) I wasnt being patronising by explaining what SEN means ;-) ...And she has met plenty of social workers in her years. Some are ok, but some have left becasue they dont have faith in the sytem. Unfortunately many social workers come straight from uni, not having the grass routes experience of the street, or real life to be able to relate to everyday people at this level. That, is where i feel the problem lies!!!
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    Hehe, just my two pence worth...I am a courier, making a pretty good living, but my missus is a Teacher of SEN (special educational needs) I wasnt being patronising by explaining what SEN means ;-) ...And she has met plenty of social workers in her years. Some are ok, but some have left becasue they dont have faith in the sytem. Unfortunately many social workers come straight from uni, not having the grass routes experience of the street, or real life to be able to relate to everyday people at this level. That, is where i feel the problem lies!!!
    The best social workers are Barbers and hairdressers along with Bar staff, don't think Couriers cut it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    The best social workers are Barbers and hairdressers along with Bar staff...
    And prossies.. but we only talk
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    The best social workers are Barbers and hairdressers along with Bar staff, don't think Couriers cut it.
    Funnily enough, i used to own and work in a couple of barber shops....are you taking the piss?? still going strong
    http://www.taylormademensgrooming.com/tmmg_002.htm
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Bit of a difference between taking your kid out on the lash for 7 hours and neglecting it / dirty bottle / stale milk etc . . .
    its just adults and drink and kids dont work m8...i see it all the time with the work i do feel hard sorry for the kids
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12