I seem to have stumbled onto this forum and signed up and now have to introduce myself and I am generally having a very 'Dorothy' type moment!

Still, here goes, I am not a techie and am wondering why I am here too! I work for the NHS as a Complaints Officer - stop tittering at the back there! - and I am also an ex-wife of four ( I saw the light eventually!!), a mother of three, a trainee solicitor and have two dogs, two guinea pigs, one rabbit and a hamster that eats meat.

I practiced as a registered general nurse for 20 years and have changed career direction since starting my law studies 8 years ago part-time.

My favourite colours are pink and red. My favourite film is Drop Dead Fred. My favourite karaoke numbers as a performer are 'Remember you're a Womble' and 'Wuthering Heights'. My favourite drink is Guinness. My favourite food is cooked.

I stand 4 feet 10 inches tall in 2inch heels and have dark brown hair laced with a lttle grey to catch the light! I weigh more than I would like to but less than I should, all things considered. My eyes are green and brown with blue thrown in occassionally.

That's all folks!

Peewee