Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: new Ferarri F60 revealed

hamilton is a good driver but not the best driver in the pack of current drivers but he is just a jammy little fucker that is the number 1 driver in a maclaren from day one, every other top driver has had to earn his way to the top from lower teams before they can be deemed as a top driver, its exactly what schumacher, alonson, damon hil, senna, mika hakkinen. among a lot of others. and your point about how they concentrate on one car thatn others, if you watch the sport, and u have 2 identical cars that are have drivers taht are succesful like kimi and massa but for some reason one drivers car is not matching the pace of the other car, it not just the driver u know, its to do with pretty much everything, the set up of the car, the aerodynamics and levels of fuel. you also have the fact that both drivers will have one head engineer they talk to and decide on race strategy, but the team will normally really be following one of the cars progress more because they only follow the main driver, primie example is why was everything mechancally and strategically going right for hamilton last year and not for kovelinen? its the same car but hamiltons car was always miles quicker and more responsive than kovelinens, its not just ability that does that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pratman View Post
    hamilton is a good driver but not the best driver in the pack of current drivers but he is just a jammy little fucker that is the number 1 driver in a maclaren from day one
    Perhaps they know something you don't. They must of thought he could win a world championship or something.

He has been racing since a child with grit and determination with his family behind him working overtime to fund him. Hardly think "jammy little fucker" is a fitting comment.

Fucking a Pussy Cat Doll. Now that's jammy.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you dont think that all the drivers on the grid have not been karting since their younger days? but every single driver has to work their way up from a lower team to a top team, he literally didnt need to. he was able to walk straight into top spot at mclaren.

Thanks
    Karma Level

And win a world championship.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

thats fine, but this year wil be a totally different story for hamilton, cuz they difference in the car and the number of drivers that will be gunning for him will show his vulnerabilities

Thanks
    Karma Level

hamilton is a good driver but not the best driver in the pack of current drivers but he is just a jammy little fucker that is the number 1 driver in a maclaren from day one, every other top driver has had to earn his way to the top from lower teams before they can be deemed as a top driver, its exactly what schumacher, alonson, damon hil, senna, mika hakkinen. among a lot of others. and your point about how they concentrate on one car thatn others, if you watch the sport, and u have 2 identical cars that are have drivers taht are succesful like kimi and massa but for some reason one drivers car is not matching the pace of the other car, it not just the driver u know, its to do with pretty much everything, the set up of the car, the aerodynamics and levels of fuel. you also have the fact that both drivers will have one head engineer they talk to and decide on race strategy, but the team will normally really be following one of the cars progress more because they only follow the main driver, primie example is why was everything mechancally and strategically going right for hamilton last year and not for kovelinen? its the same car but hamiltons car was always miles quicker and more responsive than kovelinens, its not just ability that does that.

BULLSHIT !

He didn't start as number one driver he very quickly displayed though that he was better than that cunt Alonso who spat his dummy out and resulted to blackmail etc.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you dont think that all the drivers on the grid have not been karting since their younger days? but every single driver has to work their way up from a lower team to a top team, he literally didnt need to. he was able to walk straight into top spot at mclaren.

I bet you had to deliberate many a long hour before chosing your user name ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    BULLSHIT !

He didn't start as number one driver he very quickly displayed though that he was better than that cunt Alonso who spat his dummy out and resulted to blackmail etc.

ok we shall see then what happens next season then cuz i will say now that at LEAST 2 drivers will finish above hamilton. doesnt really make any difference in here cuz everyone here thinks hamilton is the greatest driver of all time but he is jsut another good driver not great

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    I bet you had to deliberate many a long hour before chosing your user name ?

very good.......thankyou for coming up with the jokes i have heard since a young age and bringing relevance to this argument lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Perhaps they know something you don't. They must of thought he could win a world championship or something.

He has been racing since a child with grit and determination with his family behind him working overtime to fund him. Hardly think "jammy little fucker" is a fitting comment.

Fucking a Pussy Cat Doll. Now that's jammy.
    I think the clue's in his username

I've been meaning to post that since yesterday but you beat me to it 4me2
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Having the number 1 on his car sort of gives it away that he was the best driver in the past season.

Others have just walked into a top team. Look at Button, started his career at Williams who at the time were winning races. Where is he now? Along with the back markers at Honda (well not anymore) that's where. And whilst we're on Button, he had an identical car to Barrichello last season but week after week Rubens would out pace him in qualifying and the actual race.

They may have different strategies but going back to the Hamilton and Alonso days, they both had their own teams in the one team who were competing against each other and not exactly working together. What happened there? Hamilton showed him who's boss.

Why did Hamilton outpace Kovalainen last year in an identical car? Because he's better that's why.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i cant believe people are still so shutted in their views of someone, personally i think its been too long since we had a champion like hamilton, and had it not been for a couple of issues in his first year he'd be a double world champion, i not only hate ferrari but schumacher as well but i'd be as blinkered as pratman if i couldnt conceed that schumacher had some brilliant races (and some shockers like making reubens move over for him- not something ive seen hekki or alonso do for lewis)

theres a reason lewis got straight in to a mclaren and not a force india or another back marker, and its the same reason that (although you claim schumacher spent time in a lower team) had 1 race for jordan and then went to bennetton who at the time were a top team, or the reason senna ony had 1 year in a toleman before getting in to a lotus, the same reason damon hill only had 1 year in a brabham before his move to williams, and thats that his talent behind the wheel was spotted at a young age and it was cultivated and refined to the point where he won the gp2 title and got the mclaren drive, he didnt fall arse first into the mclaren,

what ever your reasons for not liking hamiton you cant question his ability, not only has he only been in f1 2years hes been the yard stick that they all are now measured to, hes the one to beat, and he didnt only just do that, when he got on the podium in his first race, or out qualified alonso, or beat kimi or passed massa, all in his first year thats the mark of serious talent, not only watching him slide a car though monaco but lap everyone to fifth in a rain soaked silverstone (where your precious massa spun FIVE times -not really the mark of a champion is it?) when in 10-15 years he retires from f1 after just as strong a career if not stronger as schumacher im betting unlike schumacher people will be sad to see him go, and just like senna and prost, villeneuve and Arnoux he'll be an f1 legend, unlike massa who will be a footnote for being the shortest f1 champion for 1 corner at 1 race 1 time.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    unlike massa who will be a footnote for being the shortest f1 champion for 1 corner at 1 race 1 time.
    That reminds me

Thanks
    Karma Level

i was going to add that but forgot, lol

still makes me laugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12