Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

RIP Nacht der Untoten COD5

i know this is a COD4 forums but pfft.

Does anyone play this alone or otherwise? I've grown to enjoy it as much as i did the infection game mode on Halo3.

Whats your tactics? How do you play? Where do you go? Whats the highest youve managed?

My tactic is to grab the Kar98 at the start and go from window to window trying to get as many long range shots as you can. I avoid speding any points if i can avoid it, waiting to get the M1 until my colt runs out. I sometimes let a few in in the first few rounds when theyre manageable, just to get the rebuild points. If im playing co-op, i'll wait for someone to open the basement door, then go in there and grab a double barreled shotgun instead of my colt/m1, and continue to take long shots with my Kar98, going bakc and forward betweenthe windows and the wall using the shotgun if i have to, leaving my teamates to get on with guarding the front room. Once my Kar runs out, or things get to heavy, i grab a thompson and continue on as long as possible. I always avoid using the upstairs area, its a deathtrap. If im using a double barred, when im reloading and there is a zombie about to break through, i hold x anyway and it reloads and places a new peice of wood for every one they take down, giving me enough time to shotgun them.
    Higest ive lasted is 120 kills i think it was, and level 12. Im sure i'll be beaten but lets hear it anyways
    Wii Code: 4736 5004 1656 0679
    [live=DockingCobra]DockingCobra[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Nacht der Untoten COD5

the only way to play that game is search and destroy on hardcore mode, any other mode is for girls lol.

i do agree though its grown on me, but only since playing hardcore,

if you,ve not played hardcore mode your missing out, im addicted to the game now.

still dick ends hiding under maps ect but you just try to vote off those maps.
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue]TASK FORCE 141, DOOM ON YOU MR.TANGO! MW2 COMPLETE ON VETERAN

ARROGANT YES., FULL OF SHIT YES, ALWAYS RIGHT,YES.
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been playing it alot over the past few weeks and i'm doing pretty good online. I play free for all alot and aslo Ground War.

I currently have a score of 62127 with 1 day 22 hours of playing time.
    Ihave 262 wins and 262 losses which leaves me with a ratio of 1.00, which is the highest on my friends list I also have a win streak of 17 in a row.
    My kill/death ratio is pretty good too at 1.71 with 6128 kills and 3580 deaths with a kill steak of 20.

The main gun I use is the Gewehr 43 with Arpeture sight. Badolier for perk 1, Stopping power for perk 2 and deep impact for perk 3. I also use the STG-44 with the same perks. I'm absolutely shit at sniping, I was on COD4 too lol

I don't really have a tactic really, I usually just head into where the action is. I feckin hate Dome though. Worst map on there I think.

I wonder if they'll be bringing out more maps like that did for COD4?

Add me anyway: DannyWalsall82

EDIT - I've just realised this is for the Zombie mode lol I haven't even completed the game yet to get that lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

i reckon we got the tactic in that last game just by. stay in the front room, go to the back room, use the back room stairs once someone has ray gun and flamethrower and move up the back room stairs to the top of the still blocked front room stairs. with your backs to the wall and plenty of nades, the other 2 get double barreled or trench gun and BAR and you're laughing. we would have lasted 3 years like that if the server hadnt died!

Thanks
    Karma Level

we normally stay in the front room collecting as many points as possible until about level 10 before opening the help room at the back, here we have 2 guarding the door into the room usually with heavy machine guns like the mg42 while the other two guard the windows and hole in the wall in the help room. we normally open up the upstairs as a last resort at about level 18, highest we have been is level 22 and it was carnage, gotta play as a group and you gotta all be mic'd up or you will not last

Thanks
    Karma Level

how ocme the guys on the leaderboard have survived over 2000 rounds? hacks? glitches?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtown View Post
    how ocme the guys on the leaderboard have survived over 2000 rounds? hacks? glitches?
    yep lots of glitches on it

yus

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    the only way to play that game is search and destroy on hardcore mode, any other mode is for girls lol.

if you,ve not played hardcore mode your missing out, im addicted to the game now.

this is the ONLY way to play any call of duty game, anything less, you either suck at the game or your a halo fan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post

So true, it's the only way to play..
    Managed to get to level 16 on the zombies but it was 4 player co-op

Thanks
    Karma Level

where are these glitches? ive never even came across one even by accident and ive played loads of rounds

Thanks
    Karma Level

youtube

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I only got COD5 the other day and never had the privelege of playing COD4.

I'm SHIT and seriously need help on improving my game. Any tips?

Same with FIFA 09 & Halo 3! Only had XBox for about 3 months and I blow chunks in a big way!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i played last night with 3 guys who were total cocks. they never revived me after allowing a ghoul in in the 2nd round, and it sneaked up on me when i was long ranging with my Kar98. they all stood and crouched on my face they never reveved me in round 5 either when they again let ghouls in for no reason and it sneaked up on me. i just left the game

Thanks
    Karma Level

how do you play with guys you dont know over xbox live?

yus

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    I only got COD5 the other day and never had the privelege of playing COD4.

I'm SHIT and seriously need help on improving my game. Any tips?

Same with FIFA 09 & Halo 3! Only had XBox for about 3 months and I blow chunks in a big way!
    hmm

what to do is use the best weapons in each class for abit till you get used to the game.

• the best SMG's are the thompson (has a v.short clip though) and the mp40
    • the best rifles are the gehwer or the first one with the circle site!
    • and the best machine gun is the STG.
    • only use SMG's on small or medium maps.
    • always aim when shooting.
    • with the smg's use the upgraded larger clip once you get it.
    • always reload when theres no one near you
    • always keep an eye on the map
    • always use stopping power for perk 2
    • set your sensitivity to just one above medium (cant rem what number it is)

that should be it, there are many more tips and tricks but too many to mention

once you learn the maps it should be fine

regards

yus

Thanks
    Karma Level

the game is full of glitches its unreal seems to be new ones every other week the tanks also annoy the crap out of me

my zombie route (4 players) for the first 2 or 3 rounds let the zombies break in and stab them- you get 130 for the kill with a stab plus reboarding points. stay in the first room till round 7 or 8 hold the last zombie at a window on the round that the help room is open to allow everyone to get a few dips on the box,then 1 hold the help room 3 in the main till round 10ish
    then evryone into help room get two people to cover the door with heavy machine gun fire using alternate mags one cover the windows and the last person floating between everyone providing cover fire for reloads
    about 16ish (or w hen the zombies are getting in to much) head up the staircase in the help room and run to where the grenades are one person stands beside the grenades and constantly buys and throws grenades through the entrance you walked into the room two stand to the side and lay alternate fire onto the zombies who make it past the grenades and the last person covers the single window at the top of the stairs

my single player version is open the help room up asap and start dipping let the zombies break through the windows and stay in the help room doing a circuit aorund the post when the break in gets to much ( as they will all line up as they chase) my best in single player is 10 with a pump action and sawn off shotgun

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by stocky View Post
    then evryone into help room get two people to cover the door with heavy machine gun fire using alternate mags one cover the windows and the last person floating between everyone providing cover fire for reloads...
    ...my best in single player is 10 with a pump action and sawn off shotgun

Erm, n00b question here, but when i've played the zombie mode the only weapons seem to be the m1 garand and the rifle? No shottys or MGs. Where do you get them from?

Thanks
    Karma Level

there is a door with help written on it costs 1000points to open go in turn left box on the floor with two ?? on it cost 950 points each dip can get anything from a pistol to ray gun

Thanks
    Karma Level

every time ive played zombies this week ive had nothing but fecking rifles! and when its getting rediculously busy its not good. there wasnt a signle flmethrower in 6 games!