Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default keane back to spurs

liverpool agree fee with spurs and keane in london having medical,thank fuck for that.what do you spurs supporters think?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: keane back to spurs

Shame, as he does not fit into our system. More of a statement by Rafa that he did not want him, with Barry being the preferred choice. Unless we get a replacement, we are looking a bit lightweight for strikers, and that has already been our downfall this season.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

He's done nothing for Liverpool and I think yesterdays game showed that he didn't fit in.

Shame, as he's a great player and has just wasted his own time and could have saved Spurs from Relegation
    Tommy J

Big is not always better.... Take Fat people for example.

Push down Taps, you know it makes sense. Wash Them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not a Spurs fan, but this has to be the most ridiculous transfer of the year. First of all it leaves Liverpool incredibly short of strikers. Kuyt and Ngog - hardly a combination to put the fear into any defence is it, and Torres is unlikely to make every FA, CL and PL match between now and May. Also proof how utter wank Rafa is in the transfer market, I mean having a player for 5 months before selling him at a loss - what a twat! £3 million + wages (which in themselves are surely another million) thrown down the drain, nice effort in this time of credit crunch!

And as for Keane - well, he was never high in my estimation, but this has dropped him down a few more notches. What a quitter. Liverpool were supposed to be his boyhood club, but at the first sign of trouble he ups and runs. What a cunt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Should have never left us, I do fear that he wont be anywhere near as good without Berbacunt upfront with him........... Everyone knows him and Defoe cant play together too. Great signing and a bit of a profit for us too........... The only thing he got out of moving to Liverpool was a robbed house when he was away with the squad sitting on the bench!!

Liverpool will get Saviola on loan to make up the numbers

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Not a Spurs fan, but this has to be the most ridiculous transfer of the year. First of all it leaves Liverpool incredibly short of strikers. Kuyt and Ngog - hardly a combination to put the fear into any defence is it, and Torres is unlikely to make every FA, CL and PL match between now and May. Also proof how utter wank Rafa is in the transfer market, I mean having a player for 5 months before selling him at a loss - what a twat! £3 million + wages (which in themselves are surely another million) thrown down the drain, nice effort in this time of credit crunch!

And as for Keane - well, he was never high in my estimation, but this has dropped him down a few more notches. What a quitter. Liverpool were supposed to be his boyhood club, but at the first sign of trouble he ups and runs. What a cunt.
    at the end of the day he hasnt fitted in, if rafa left him till the end of the season he would have been worth even less. All we need to do is sign Villa now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post

Rafa did not want Keane, hence him not playing him. Keane was a Parry signing.
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:

Awaiting Email Confirm Thalamus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Rafa did not want Keane, hence him not playing him. Keane was a Parry signing.
    Yes and for me Raffa has questioned Parrys integrity and for all to see.

Thanks
    Karma Level

With Rafa's outburst, bottling the title race and now this...........fuck me, The scousers are comedy gold. What a set of cunts.......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Unless we get a replacement, we are looking a bit lightweight for strikers, and that has already been our downfall this season.
    agreed and it doesnt look like we have got a replacement can only think he's gonner promote a reserve player,thought he would have moved for quaresma on loan but looks like he's going to chelsea.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Robbie comes home i am "made up"

Thanks
    Karma Level

its just stupidity at best, silly signing wether by parry or not its stupid business. Rafa is a fuckin dick though kept on saying that Kean is part of my plans and I have given the player all the support he needs to know that. Lying cunt

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    its just stupidity at best, silly signing wether by parry or not its stupid business. Rafa is a fuckin dick though kept on saying that Kean is part of my plans and I have given the player all the support he needs to know that. Lying cunt
    Whats he supposed to say?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Benitez bit his nose off to spite his face. Irrespective of whether he was a signing of his, Keane was there and he could have tried to accommodate him. He was deemed as a very good signing from most quarters at the beginning of the season. An established premiership striker that could have, and should have been afforded the opportunity to form a partnership with Torres. Those Liverpool fans saying good riddance are once again being shortsighted Benitez apologists.

If it was Parry that did this in the first place then that was a mistake on his part but it still begs the question as to why Benitez wasn't looking to supplement his strikeforce himself. He wanted Barry, we all know this, but apparently he didn't want rid of Alonso as part of the equasion. Benitez seemingly wants a team full of midfielders with little to no (when El Blondo Spico is injuredo) strikers. Negatitvito!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gerrard should have signed for Chelsea when he had the chance, as he'll never win the championship with this fucking circus. I really feel for him, it's no wonder he knocked fuck out of a DJ who wouldn't play his favourite song.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What do you reckon that song was?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WalterPill View Post
    What do you reckon that song was?
    Something by Barry Manilow.............

Thanks
    Karma Level

There's a New Order song that springs to mind.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WalterPill View Post
    There's a New Order song that springs to mind.
    The best selling 12 inch? Considering his loyalty, it should be Bizarre Love Triangle......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Was it a Monday that he battered that bloke because he didn't play Black Lace for him? If so, that would be apt. I was thinking more 'Regret'.

Bizarre Love Triangle may be more befitting for his future at her majesties pleasure in Walton nick. They'll be queuing up to throw one into little Stevie's rusty bullet hole.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast